• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Alright, Found Ya. UGH... I HATE When The Forums Go Through Upgrades... X_________X Harder For Me To Find The Friends List For Me. :/
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
It goes surprisingly well with the music lol that fight was epic.

Agreed I'm having a hard time with the new update.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
IKR?!?!?!?!?! LOL. Now Knowing Endeavor Voices Jiren... Its Funny LOL!! The Power He Strived... It Was In Another Universe LOL!!:p:p:p

Yeah, My Original Home Was BulbaGarden XD. But Then When The Changes Happened There 2 Years Ago, I Just Permanently Moved Here XD.
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Lol they even sounds alike and are superheroes that are arrogant.

Interesting although I don't have Bulbagarden.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, Patrick Seitz As Both Of Them Were Great XD. Like Yeah, When I Binged MHA Earlier This Year (I Saw The Series Completely Out Of Order LOL...) Like The VERY FIRST Episode I Saw Was Part 1 Of The Calvary Battle, And Then Didn’t Watch For Months Then Did All Of Season 3 Basically. So January-February Watched It All In Order This Year And Now I’m The Expert Nerd.