• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
It's good. You?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Sorry For The Late Reply. Doing Good. :)

OOF... I Guess The Spider-Man 2018 Game Got An Update. And Peter's Face... WAY TOO MUCH LIKE Tom Holland LOL... It's Disturbing XD.
Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
I know right? I was like "Why is his face changed? His face was fine before, YOU DON'T NEED TO CHANGE!" xD
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah Like... It WASN'T Needed, I Thought An Older Peter Parker Was GREAT!! Finally NOT A Teen Peter, More Of An Adult. Now... Now He's Just Aged Down By Like 8 FRICKIN' Years LOL!! Who's Gonna Take That Seriously LOL!?I CAN'T!
Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
Lol yeah, Adult Peter Parker is the best!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Like, It's GREAT To FINALLY See An Adult Peter Parker, I DON'T Read Comics So It's A Breath Of Fresh Air For Me To See An Adult Version Of The Character. Bur Now...He's Just Rwgressed To Look Like Tom Holland XD... Like HELL!! Miles In The New Spinoff Game Now Looks Older Then Peter!! And It's The Other Way Around LOL!!
Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
Lmfao true. xD
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Like Miles Looks Older Then Peter Now LOL!!
Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
Lol yeah. xD
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Exactly LOL. Not A Fan Of The Change XD.
Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Think It's A Possibility.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Blaze Master X
Blaze Master X
Yup. lol