• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ignition
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Why do people keep giving trolls attention then wonder why they're trolling?
    Ignition
    Ignition
    True but I'm moreso referring to when people find someone's posts to be repetitive bait but they still engage with them. Im willing to give people the benefit of the doubt but at some point you have to know you're talking to a brick wall.
    Dark_King25
    Dark_King25
    I dunno I don't see a lot of users saying that but if you're referring to that particular user who said that in my thread then yeah he constantly contradicts himself all the time
    Ignition
    Ignition
    That user is one of them. Basically I'm saying they're giving the trolls the attention they want instead of ignoring them.
    I thought you were the world's biggest sailor majima stan?
    FAKER
    • Wow
    Reactions: Ignition
    Ignition
    Ignition
    I am loyal to both causes. To choose one would be too hard.
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
    Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Best thing I’ve ever read on here. This is the true motivation for all of mankind
    I’m sorry lady but my heart belongs to her

images
    • Love
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Ufotable seems more well suited to series that have a lot of bright and flashy effects, something that Yakuza is not. I think David Pro would be a good candidate.
    • Wow
    Morax
    Morax
    Now that you say it like that…yeah i can see it. No wonder their next project is genshin impact.

Though DavidProd wouldn’t be my choice either. Gainax, sunrise or Madhouse.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Peak Madhouse back in the day would've been an immediate pick but they've kind of stepped back these days. I think WIT can do it well. S1 of Vinland Saga was very good, which was bloody and physically brutal. Though the main problem with WIT is they're a small studio and always struggle with series if they don't have the time.
    Someone teach Serebii users how to use the ignore button instead of interacting with users they complain about every day
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Exactly
    Some internet bullies need to see this post
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Honestly I hate the ignore button
    It just doesn't work as well
    Esp when they get quoted or they are the last poster in a thread, that green blob asking if I want to view their message still comes up
    As someone impulsive as me, i need a proper block don't show anything of theirs button :/
    Ignition
    Ignition
    I don't think think it's an absolute fix (far from it actually) but it's a lesser evil compared to having to read someone have a mini argument every time they interact with someone else. I've been guilty of this myself but I've learned that more often than not they don't have anything worthwhile to add to the conversation. This mainly applies to bait/troll comments though.
    So how far into the series are you?
    0? Kiwami?
    Ignition
    Ignition
    0 so far. My friend insisted I started with 0 over Kiwami so I took his word. I've been playing it after work the last 3 days so haven't gotten far but I'm enjoying it a lot.
    Morax
    Morax
    Yeah 0 is a great starting point.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    A lot of the memes I see posted (especially yours) make so much more sense now
    • Wow
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Mythical-Moonlight
    That's not even what Fujo means lol

Fujo usually means a girl who likes pairing 2 boys together to an unhealthy degree

Like a girl obsessed with shipping something like Leon x Raihan would be considered a Fujo lol
    Morax
    Morax
    You're kidding me right? Intelleon is extremely popular among fujos and yumejos. Denying that is like denying that water is wet.
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Oh believe me, I know, but I was just saying that Fujo bait wasn't really the right term to describe this

Yumejo bait is probably a better term

Fujos are Boy x Boy fantasizers

Yumejos are Self-Insert fantasizers
    index.php
    Oh No what does Khu mean by this???
    (He's talking about a new Pokemon)
    • Wow
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Every time I think he’s reached maximum weirdness he breaks that barrier. I’m guessing either a tomboy Pokémon (since he has rather stereotypical views on feminine Pokémon if his waifu comments are anything to go by) or a Pokémon based on an animal with a pseudod*** like a hyena or a lemur
    Mythical-Moonlight
    Mythical-Moonlight
    I hope he just means a Feminine looking Pokemon with a Large Male Ratio like Primarina, Gardevoir and Lopunny

But judging by his comment we'll likely be shocked when we see it....
    Ignition
    Ignition
    I remember when people were calling Pokémon like the ones you mentioned traps so I could see his rather crude humor referring to that. Maybe something like Tsrareena?
    You dare imply that Johto, the best set of starters design wise, is worse than Hoenn?
    • Haha
    Morax
    Morax
    You dare imply hoenn is bad?!!
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Excuse me, but Cyndaquil, Typholosion (the 3D games did Typhlosion dirty though), Bayleef, Totodile, Feraligatr, Meganium, Quilava and Chikorita are all good. Where as the only good designs from the Hoenn starters are Torchic, Mudkip, and Grovyle.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    More neutral towards Cyndaquil but the Chikorita line is the worst line in the franchise (not from a gameplay stance as I know that’s a common criticism for them). Meanwhile every stage of Hoenn’s is good imo
    Wooloo is a poor man's Mareep.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    I can take you not liking Paul but disrespecting Wooloo is a sin. Mareep is in the past: praise our new overlord

(Joking about the Paul thing fyi. Might be obvious but you can never tell on the Internet)
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    How dare you dishonor the gracious Mareep with your slander. Ampharos was gifted with a Mega Evolution, but it did not require one.

(As for Paul, my hatred for him is genuine, and he is pretty much the only thing I dislike about the anime.)
    I see that you started playing Persona 5. At which point are you at? Just asking since I'm a massive Persona 5 fan (probably my favourite game ever).
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yep. The way that arc was executed was amazing. Kamoshida too. A great boss for the intro of the game. Who's your favourite girl so far btw? (can't not talk about a best girl in a Persona game), between confidant and phantom Thief.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Definitely Ann Takamaki. Relate to her personality the most and her interactions with the other PTs always get me
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    I like all the girls, but my favorite is Makoto. Love how she started off as this arrogant, smug perfect student before realising the error of her ways and trying to better herself in society. Ann's great too. In confidants, my favorite is Kawakami.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…