• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, lol at:
    We're Going to the Zoo (Full Version) said:
    The flightless birds will separate the pros from the newbies,
    No, that's not a dodo, that's a blue footed-booby!
    Dan Povenmire said:
    That's a real name for a bird!

He's right. It really is. xD
    IbI3WN5.png
    Yep. The series would reveal how the girls were involved in a Phineas and Ferb's episode plot back in offscreen land.
    Disney rejected it as they weren't big on female lead shows back then as they are now.

There woulda been one error with that scene, though. Since CATU takes place in Season 4, Zack hasn't moved to Danville yet
    since MML starts on the first day of school after Last Day of Summer. xD
    Yep. Dan basically said to continue streaming it in the meantime. He's also lowkey thinking about reviving the canned Isabella and Fireside Girls spinoff.

Yeah, hence why he was cut. The fandumb would begin to raise their suspicions that Murphy's Law basically was responsible for the climax of the film. xD
    Okay. Anywho, listening to an interview with Dan Povenmire.

- #RenewMML trending has helped more people find it on Disney+. Fingers crossed.

- Milo's cut cameo in CATU:
    *the aliens begin to invade Danville at the ball game*
    Zack said:
    *looks at Milo*

Milo said:
    ...I don't think that was me...?

- MML's arc in Season 3 would've involved the group and different dimensions.
    Yeah, she just dully asks when Destiny Islands fell to darkness only for Sora and co. to spell it out for her that she's free. xD

Welp, I just preordered my copy of PM's soundtrack. xD
    Yeah, and as far as the meme goes, lol at when poor Aqua lowkey refuses to believe
    that Sora, Riku and Mickey finally got her out of the Realm of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3. xD (12:30 - 14:51):
    Yep, like Felipo said in the Tweet, if that alone doesn't give whoever's in charge of releasing Pokémon's Japanese music a hint
    to release BW, XY and SM's BGM, the I dunno what will. xD
    Agreed. Still waiting on BW-SM's sountrack, TPC/Sony. xD

The Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom Episode 3: 8/10.
    The focus this week was on Disney moving zebras to the park's savanna for the first time in ages
    with one of them having a baby. The other animals got used to the herd eventually, but not without
    the baby's presence starting a mini-wildebeest stampede. And no, his parents didn't die in it. xD
    Indeed. When the soundtrack was announced,
    I was only expecting like 10-25 at best with TPC/Sony Music Japan saving the others "for later". xD
    KG said he enjoyed today's episode and is enjoying all of the current character development that Goh's getting.
    In other news, he still can't believe PM will soon be receiving a soundtrack with 58 tracks,
    as he also enjoyed Yuki Hayashi's score for this episode in particular. xD
    Yeah. Much to Goh's surprise, there's a random explosion coming from the building, then he suddenly sees TR blasting off. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…