• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Doing ok. Rented The First season of the new Twilight Zone and the Watchmen and got 1/2 off of movies and games for a month :). So hoping to rent some games. Nice lol.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
That’s Good To Hear. :) Heard Pretty Good Things On That First Season Of The Twilight Zone :) And Which Watchmen Is It? The Zac Snyder Movie Or The HBO Dameon Lindeloff Version?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. The latter HBO one.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh, I Can Confirm That One Is SOOOOOOOO GOOD!! O____O A From Me
WishIhadaManafi5
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, REALLY CONFUSING Stuff But I Think U'll Be Able To Understand It.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. As long as it's not like Momento confusing, I should be ok lol.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
A Film I Still Need To See... Which I PROBABLY Will Be FRUSTRATED With XD. Like Almost All Of Nolan's Films... A Film That Requires Multiple Re-Watches LOL. I Don't Think It's All Complicated.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea... it goes back and forth in time. Guess it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
MM I Understand LOL. I HATE FRUSTATINALLY Confusing Films Even Tho The Information IS There In Front Of You. It Just Sucks Sometimes.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Exactly. Definitely.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup LOL. It's Frustrating When That Happens.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea it is.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Now I’m Gonna Be Watching A Very Good Film Shortly In A Bit. Netflix’s Movie For The Week.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. What movie?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
The Trial Of The Chicago 7, A+