• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Auraninja
Auraninja
I still have the famous painting.

I don't have those recipes. Those don't come out on Halloween?
Auraninja
Auraninja
By the way, you would need to connect with me within this hour, or wait later, possibly tomorrow.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
I am on right now if you want to open your island. Most recipes can be found before Halloween and the two I am referring to are the ones I am missing. There are a few that can only be obtained on Halloween.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Since you are labelled as a best friend, you can go on ahead.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
OK.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Someone might have a recipe here. I'll check the houses. There are a couple of normal recipes on the ground.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I believe the painting is authentic, if it's not, I'll give you a refund or something.

Just tell me if it's indeed authentic.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Thanks again!