• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Doing ok, looking forward to tomorrow. Love Halloween :). Hoping to get an ICEE, watch some movies and game.

How are things on your end?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
That's Neat. What's ICCE? Yeah I WISH I Could Halloween This Year. :/ My Mom REFUSED To Bring ANY Halloween Stuff Up This Year Because Of Corona. :/ I'll Just Have To Enjoy Some Candy Corn I Have. :/ Ooh, Hope U Pick Out A Good Movie If U Do That.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Not Much, Doing Crown Tundra Slowly, Waiting For My Friend To Come Back So We Can Play, I'm Gonna Make This One Short Not To Bring Up Controversy, Last Movie I Saw Was Borat 2, And The Mandalorian Season 2 Came Out Today And It Was AWESOME!! :) :cool:
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. An ICEE is a flavored frozen drink. I generally like Coca Cola and Cherry mixed.

A bit about them.

Dang, that sucks. This virus is a pita. Just stuff I have already. Did recent Mario Odyssey and Watchmen though since I still have half off.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Nice. Ah. Yea, I've heard of that controversy. Honestly it's nice to see karma show up. Cool.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh ICEE, DUH!! Sorry XD. I Know What It Is XD.

What Now?

Yeah. Oh Ur Playing Odyssey, That's Cool. :) :cool: Ah Started Watchmen? AWESOME!! :)

Yup LOL, I LOVE The First Borat, And I Thought This Was AWESOME Too!! :)
And Uh... For Reasons NOT To PISS Off People Since... Uh Yeah... Trump, Pence Etc... X___X For Me.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, 9.5/10
Timothy Olyphant Was The Guest Star For This Episode And... He's Just SOOOOOOO AWESOME!! :)/SPOILER]
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah no problem lol.

What you mentioned in the spoiler. Doesn't bother me, but it's definitely o_O that's for sure. But not saying anything more.

Yep. Really like it. :)

Just finished it up. It was pretty good.

Nice. Haven't seen either.
WishIhadaManafi5
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yuppo.

Exactly, With Friends On Here, I Try To NOT Talk About Politics, All I Want Are Friendly Conversations, That's It XD. I'm The Person Who'd Want To Desculate A Fight XD.

AWESOME!! :) It's Fun.

AWESOME!! :) Gave It An A! Basically Loved ALMOST The WHOLE Cast. :) :cool:

Yuppo.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep.

Exactly. I'm a bit political, but I keep it to Twitter and the political threads here. And as for talking to any Rs, let's just say, if they're nuts, they get blocked. There's just no getting to them. (I mean this in a general manner, by the way.) It's just frightening.

Yep. I love playing as a T Rex.

Ah. Yea they were gold.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, I Don't Like Soda Or Other Fizzie Drinks, But They Still Look Cool. :)

Yup, I Am Too, But DON'T Like Discussing It. Basically I Feel Like Talking Politics CAN/COULD RUIN Friendships. ;___; So That's Why I DON'T Discuss It Here.

LOL, That Part IS A Lot Of Fun. :) :cool:
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Standouts To Me Were Regina King, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Jeremy Irons, Jean Smart, Tim Blake Nelson, And Louis Gosset Jr. :) :cool:
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah. I'm trying to drink more water myself, but I'm partial to Dr. Pepper.

Fair enough. Can see how that could happen.

Yep. Wish it was longer. :cool:
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea they all did a great job.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Water, Apple Juice, And Apple Cider, My Routine. :)

Yup. Basically Whatever Happens On Tuesday... The Politics Section Is Going To EXPLODE!!

True, Be TOO OP I Guess If U Were In It For A Long Time.

Yup, They Indeed Were. And Glad It Won ALL The Emmy's It Got. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah.

Yep. Just hoping it's a positive one and not an angry one.,

Yea.

Yep.