• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mismage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mismage. Did you see the pokemon video that released? I'm psyched for sure.
    Heatleo
    Heatleo
    Hope you are doing well.
    Hey Mismage,

I read your post about the trade request. Regieleki and Spectrier are the Pokémon I still need for completing my dex. I can trade my Regidrago and Glastrier if you want, only if we trade them back right after of course.

greetz, DannyDiglett
    Hey Mismage. What’s up? I left you a couple messages today. Anyway feel free to respond when you can. Thanks
    Hey! I'm here to battle. Challenge me! I have a lot of interest on Ultra Space and the outstanding creatures which come from it.
    My Home FC is EYEHSULAJNBM, Name: honchkro13. When would you like to trade on Home?
    H
    honchkro13
    So trading in Home online with specific people is out unless there's three people. Since we don't have that, I guess that's that then. I'm gonna have to edit the OP in my thread to take out stuff that can't appear in SwSh
    Mismage
    Mismage
    Thanks for your time anyway!
    H
    honchkro13
    You as well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…