• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
nel3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hey
    nel3
    nel3
    i hope so too, many people are hurting or worse given what is going on.
    D
    Deleted member 384931
    The situation in Italy (Napels) is unhumain
    nel3
    nel3
    Italy was hit hard in first wave and the current one isnt very good at the moment. Canada isnt that bad yet but being in the province with one of the higher numbers ie Quebec isnt too fun these days. i hope it doesnt become as bad as other countries. i dont think it will be like USA thankfully but we wont be hit lightly.
    Hey. I will trade you lots of my items for HA pokemon. Looking for a big trade so i can restart my game. Thanks
    Hello there. Long time no talk. ^^

I’m over halfway now to getting 1Million FC in UM. Just hit the 500K mark yesterday. ^^
    Cool video. ^^ The other player is worse at battling than I am.
    Been a while since I've seen you play under Mizore. ^^
    Hey, sorry for taking so long to reply. Been busy.
    I think you gave me a wrong code. I entered the one you posted and it said the battle video couldn't be found.
    I'm currently at 452,910 FC collected on UM, so that would be about 1,550 ish in rank if it went above 999. Gonna try to surpass 1,000,000 before gen 8 launches late next year.
    I'd say at least 60% of level ups in Sun came without mission that others hosted or Plaza luck since for months now very few missions ever appear to play in. And I don't always have tents available. This is especially true for UM since the majority of attainable FC now come from plaza guests, and I hate the Battle Agency and won't play it anymore. Have been stuck at grade 7.
    Not sure if this is how visitor messages work with new forum setup. Anyway I was wondering if you had a (legit as always of course ^^ ) purrloin with pay day and assist moves and if so what level?
    Nelson I don't know off the top of my head.
    It will be 2 or 3 days before I have a chance to check.
    I'll get back to you.
    Hi Nelliel/Mizore; you wouldn't happen to have a druddigon on you? That and an ice stone for my sandshrew are the two things at this point standing between me and that nurse's outfit. I'm not looking to keep the druddigon; I just need a Dex entry.
    I'm actually not usually as active in the Plaza once I hit 999, but to answer your question, even I'm not fully sure. I think part of it is that I just like the communication features and seeing everyone else's avatars. Also, there's going to be a global mission that involves spending as many FC as possible. I'm gonna aim for a contribution of at least 250,000 FC. I currently have about 200K even on me atm.
    **** the Battle Agency! I'm done. I'm totally stuck at grade 7 and I'm honestly having an easier and more fun time raising my Plaza rank the old fashioned way. ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…