• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Redstar45
Redstar45
Not yet as i am still work out details but i am going add a retelling of the. Mewtwo return arc from jouto part of the original series. With Gary and Leaf replace Misty and Brock to highlight gen 1 special manga and Ash vs Giovanni
SinnohEevee
SinnohEevee
Nice!
But I do like Brock.
Also, why would Gary travel with Ash?
Redstar45
Redstar45
Because this gary is bit different now than his anime counterpart as there is little bit of Green/Blue (M) from the Pokemon Special Manga in him and note they become friends again after Ash beat him at the Indigo League similar to the Red vs Green from Pokemon special.
Redstar45
Redstar45
Note Ash is now a indigo league champions just like Special!Red
SinnohEevee
SinnohEevee
Does Gary become a researcher? And what's the goal of Leaf?
Redstar45
Redstar45
Leaf is similar to her special counterpart by tried to training herself to rid of her fear bird Pokemon and one day beat masked man that destroy her life and not yet Gary still traveling across Kantou to have a friendly rematch with new champion Ash and in Gsc arc just like Special!Green (M) he is newly gym leader replace Giovanni and still will be researcher.
Redstar45
Redstar45
And Yellow meet Ash in same way as her special counterpart did and play role in help Dex owners and Misty / Brock beat Giovanni at his gym .
Redstar45
Redstar45
So any elms ?
SinnohEevee
SinnohEevee
So Pryce is the Masked Man?
Will the E4 be evil? Will Koga, Lt. Surge, and Sabrina be with Team Rocket?
Redstar45
Redstar45
Yes to all of them and J and j/M work under them (mostly Sabrina) and Koga will redeem himself before 2nd match with Giovanni at Silph Company after Dexes Owners beat Sabrina to get past her to 2nd match with Giovanni.
Redstar45
Redstar45
But Lt. Surge and Sabrina will redeem themselves to help Yellow beat Lance
Redstar45
Redstar45
Jimmy and Marina is Gold and Crystal of this universe.
SinnohEevee
SinnohEevee
So it's very much like the manga.
SinnohEevee
SinnohEevee
I prefer the names Gold and Crystal. Fits more with Silver.
Redstar45
Redstar45
Sliver is getting name Ken
SinnohEevee
SinnohEevee
Won't that be too similar to the manga?
Redstar45
Redstar45
So and eventually in 3 gen arc hoenn and seven island arc May is now Sapphire birch and Brandon is now Ruby and Max still is May/Sapphire's little brother and getting ash's Sceptile as ash stay in Kanto during event of Ruby and Sapphire arc
Redstar45
Redstar45
Nope as i am end Jotou arc bit different than their special counterpart and emerald is going to be Ash's rival during the seven island/Battle Fronter arc and Max 's best friend.