• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
mehmeh1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kind of hilarious how much your signature plays up One Piece as a serious anime when it very much isn't.
    Reactions: mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    ayy yeah, at first I was thinking about only putting the last part, but eh, I liked it all.
    -sees avatar- Why am I not surprised? -sees usertitle- Urk! -faints from feels-
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I just had to plus your prediction from when I had the Neku avatar was right!
    also take those feels! That's part of my revenge!
    "As a kid I never stopped searching for great treasure. I had a map in my mind, that I knew would lead me"
    8/10
    So THAT's where she's from! Also pretty nice team
    Yes & no. Moira’s parents are from the Crown Tundra, but they moved to Postwick right after she was born. She’s only seen her family a couple of times & this her first time visiting them.

Also, thanks!
    Hey! I know you're wondering why I didn't respond to your comment on MAL for a long time, sorry for that, I actually was quite busy for the last month or so, but finally did it today. Finally decided to return to Serebii today after a long gap, so have a lot of stuff to say...& now that I'm back here we can just speak here, but still you may wanna check my reply there on MAL for once. :)

Hope you've doing well.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I've never seen such masterful portrayal of characters in any other series, they feel alive like real life people, I like even felt hard for even some CoTDs who appeared only for a few episodes. This anime is truly one of a kind & whoever hasn't watched it is missing out big time. Truly one of a kind, a masterpiece.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Nice, I haven't really made much progress with OP cuz Monster really got me immersed into an unrealistic extent for the last month or so, otherwise I was watching mostly Naruto Shippuden lol. But I really need to pick OP up at a point.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Yeah, I could already feel Monster's "haunting beauty" from the early episodes, and it did give off a great "there's nowhere safe" atmosphere once Tenma and Johan met. I'm looking forward to see how much Johan will be able to twist these people, since you say they feel alive (and I'm inclined to agree from what I've seen).
    At what part of Shippuden are you btw?
    Oh no. The insanity shall continue to power me. The descent into insanity merely kickstarted the whole thing. The insanity itself shall remain a source of power for a long time, perhaps eternally.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I see.........but will that sort of insanity truly be able to keep fueling you to do something that will not fulfill it?
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Considering that the only way to fulfill my insanity is non-existent technology, it's got a good chance of keeping me going for a long, long time. Also, given how well I know me, a year of this is quite short, considering my current record.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I finished the Kalos League. On a writing level, I seriously don't think XYZ episodes 36-38 were good at all.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    posted some comments on my profile page
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I calmed down from Ash's loss due to the TF arc and how it had Ash as the moral victor, being the one to inspire everyone and leading the charge in spite of Alain being stronger. Still though, the furfrou trainer is the one part of Ash's loss I just can't reconcile with.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    But yeah, I do like how for once they actually showed that other people whose stories we didn't see tried and failed to even get into the league.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I'm going to get sad and angry all over again when I watch the episode. I wish we had Yajima on record as to why Ash lost this league. He's already done interviews on XYZ before, wish this was asked of him
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…