• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sakurai is back in his office, so people can laugh at his jokes.

Also, don't get upset if people spoil 20 year old games.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It was nice to hear people laughing at his jokes again.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    This attack is 13 frames, while this attack is 15 frames. Oh no, I ruined the natural order!
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    "I was just the guy who wanted to make a fun party game."
    I'm really looking forward to the next Sakurai presents.

Can't wait for Sakurai's next random topic.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Sakurai could be introducing another Mario Echo and I’d watch. The presentations are fascinating.
    Did you get the November newsletter?
    Is there even a November newsletter?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I did not receive anything that might be considered a newsletter. Just, again, the same ten demands to buy merch from them.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, thank you. I get Pokemon Center merch sales as well.

I'm probably on track for the Zarude code then.
    So the Pokemon Tainer Club did send me something. It wasn't the newsletter, but I got a promotion from them for the first time in about a year.

If you get the November Newsletter, would you let me know?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I get every e-mail they send out, including merchandise ads, more merchandise ads, ads for merchandise, e-mails about ads for merchandise, games, and also merchandise. If I see anything they specifically label a newsletter I'll let you know.
    May I ask you something?

The new Zarude event is coming via Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter in December, but when I've checked my email, I haven't received a PTCN since late 2019.
    Should I ask the Pokemon service about that, or just be patient about it? I did add their address to my address book as part of their suggestion of the help site.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I guess the issue is whether they can do a whole lot on their end. They have a list of things you can do in order to increase the likelihood of receiving newsletters.

I use to bog down their service with all sorts of questions, but I'm a lot better now a days, so I don't see the harm in one question.

I might get my brother to sign in as back-up.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    One thing I should do is see if I get the November newsletter. If I receive that one, I can just simply open it, and that should allow me to get the December one with the code. The newsletter usually comes out the third week this month, so I can see what happens this week.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I’ll keep an eye out for that too.
    How are you doing?

I'm doing okay, but don't you just hate it when some art you love belongs to an artist who's kind of a jerk?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It's very difficult to separate the art from the artist these days. I like to hope it might get easier soon.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Sorry, I was thinking about how the Castlevania composer recently was calling out fraud in the US elections.

Also, what is with some of these video game composers. They get into weird crap.
    How are you doing?

Hey, whenever you get around Crown Tundra (whenever that would be) would you like to do some Dynamax Adventure battles?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Once I get it (whenever that is), absolutely.
    Ready for Crown Tundra?

I was born ready.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No, but I will be. Eventually. Great thing about DLC is I don't have to worry about stock or availability.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You should definitely get it pretty soon.

I found the Isle of Armor quite fun, and I bet Crown Tundra will be even more fun.
    My least favorite thing about you is that you don't buy the fighter passes for Smash Ultimate.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I definitely do not. I'm fine buying a la carte, and even more so after only being down for one out of... however many we're at.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    *Internal Screaming*
    You know, I'm looking forward to the Sakurai presents, as I'm curious about Steve's moveset.
    I also want to know what Mii Fighter costumes we are getting.
    Speaking of which, I wish we could just buy them in bundles. Less tedious for someone who wants all the Smash content like me.

I also wonder what random topic Sakurai will talk about. Binary finger counting was interesting.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I find his presentations very interesting, even when I don't find the characters interesting.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Sakurai teaches the difference between magma and lava.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Magma. Lava. Magma. Lava.
    Thoughts on the fighter reveal?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Byleth collective meltdown or Steve collective meltdown, which one is better?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I know what you're asking, but neither one is "better." "This isn't the character I wanted!" is so tired.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, but the Byleth one had me laughing for a while. I bask in that salt.
    Okay, I love how the Shellder and Slowpoke in Galarian Slowking become simultaneously more intelligent upon conception of the evolved form.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I love the design. Like the Shellder decided to take over and tell the Slowpoke "so what if we started doing dark things?"
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm glad I reserved a few Slowpoke for this.

Also, the look on Shellder reminds me of the Majin saga of Dragonball Z (for some reason).
    How are you doing?

I find it kind of boring honestly. Between Fighter #77 in Smash Ultimate, and more Crown Tundra info/release, there is nothing particularly exciting in video games other than I want to get Pikmin 3 for the Switch. At the same time, I find these times good to just find some video game I like and just play some of it.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I wasn't able to put this in my last message, but now I'm a biology tutor for a website.
    So far, I've had two successful sessions, but I don't get paid for them because they were trial lessons.
    I kind of what to extend it to general chemistry because that subject was one of the most natural to me.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I could never get my head around chemistry.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I was good at general chemistry, but organic chemistry was like a completely different topic, and biochemistry cranked it up to 11.
    I now have the sports tank with No. 3, would you like that as well?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No, I'm good, thank you. I needed it for a project about two months ago and I was able to find a suitable replacement. Thank you again.
    Hello, how are you doing?

I was wondering if you still have yet to purchase the expansion.

I think you would like the Isle of Armor. The IoA map is very fun to explore and is more varied than the normal Wild Area.

If I could make one suggestion, I found it more fun when I took a lower level team to do the first part of it.
    The opponents you fight are not quite the same level as when you finish the base post game.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Haven't purchased it yet but definitely getting closer. The most certain thing I can tell you is that it'll be purchased by the time The Crown Tundra comes around.
    Would you be willing (at some point) trading Zacian to me for a temporary amount of time? I would trade you Zamazenta for liability reasons of course.

I'm trying to complete the Home dex as my Shield dex is already completed.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    This all depends if I complete the rest of it before my friend comes not this but this coming weekend.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    If we can find a mutual time I'm fine with doing a Zacian/Zamazenta touch trade.
    Who is your favorite Marvel character in the MCU?

You are a lot like Iron Man.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Black Panther. Captain America. Spider-Man. Captain Marvel. Korg. Korg. Korg again.
    Mr. Rime is a pretty cool Pokemon, don't you think?

Mr. Rime is also the name of my rap persona.

-This awful joke is brought to you by Auraninja.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It's pretty neat. Might use one in whatever my next game is.
    Do you need a perfect painting (apples and oranges) in New Horizons?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I think I have that one but I'll check.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm good on the painting, sorry for the wait, thanks for the offer.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I had my mom buy the painting from me, so maybe I can use it in a future offering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…