• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
game3524
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just curious, what’s your overall opinion on PM as a series? I’m having quite mixed feeling about it myself (but to be fair SM gave me weird vibes but I warmed up to it).
    game3524
    game3524
    Overall, I like the show. The tone reminds me of the OS and SM and those two series are what Pokemon is supposed to be like IMO. Go and Koharu are fun characters and even though Ash is static, he is very likable here.
    game3524
    game3524
    I do think they need to expand on the cast a bit (more stuff like they did with Kikuna today would be nice) and Ash's team needs to be fleshed out a bit. Also, a little bit more substance on the most important episodes is needed. That is where PM really lags behind the OS and SM IMO.
    The Riolu/Raboot threads are an absolute mess, on one hand I’m enjoying PM on the other hand the captures of Gengar, Riolu and Dragonite are bringing out a certain cancerous fan base.
    game3524
    game3524
    Yeah, this series has brought back the Ash-only losers who left after XYZ. I am enjoying PM as well, but Ash’s captures have been the worst part of the series. Dragonite’s was great, but Gengar and Riolu are pointless. Riolu especially feels like it is there just for marketing purposes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…