• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AuraChannelerChris

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing really groundbreaking was shown off in the presents.

As of me typing, I haven't found a convenient video just yet.
    Do you want me to send the "Sakurai Presents" your way after it airs?

Also, be sure to remind me when we get closer to that time.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    If there is something particularly "juicy" from this presentation, I'll probably label the conversation with the appropriate title.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I will send the Pokemon presents your way.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Yup. That one starts at an ungodly time for the west coast.
    Were you a big fan of Xenoblade 2?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Liked the combat. Everything else was either too cliche or perverted shots of Pyra's and Mythra's body in compromising positions. Also, Rex is so annoying and falters big time compared to Shulk.

And what the hell is that thick accent on Nia's voice.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    What do you think of Pyra/Mythra's inclusion in Smash, then?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    At least it wasn't Rex.
    Hey, in case my power goes out, could you send me the Direct video?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeehaw, partner!

Yes, I do.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I might give you a message a bit before to let you know the situation.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Fortunately, I have not lost power yet. I think I'll send you a message after the Direct to tell you if I've seen it yet or not.
    I noticed that you had been playing Final Fantasy VII (my Switch alerted me).

I need to get more on that myself. The last thing I did was recruit Vincent Valentine.

You could say I've been playing it off and on. I want to finish it before a next long title.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Then let me be your inspiration.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think I want to get through a bit of 3d world, and I may return to it.

I just don't want to wait too long where I feel like I need to start over a new file.
    Man, the Diglett finding mini-quest is fun, until it isn't.

I'm having trouble finding the last Diglett in Soothing Wetlands.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thank you, but I meant to update you to tell you that I found it.

Besides, I don't want to use a guide. I'd rather go nuts, lol!
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I'd rather go nuts on anything but looking at damn pixels in that damn swamp.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    To be honest, in my Shield playthrough, my friend helped me with four of them. We basically did the warmer/colder game.
    Any suggestions for how I should handle the schedule for Three Houses?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    - Coupled with the above, whenever Byleth unlocks Support scenes with students, do NOT choose to see them before the game prompts you to see them. Let the game ask you because that will end with their motivation maxing out without needing you to give gifts or do activities during Explore.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    - Also, if Byleth unlocks the option to see a student's Support scene but their motivation is already maxed out, make sure you choose them during Instruct so their gauge empties out before the game gives you the option to see them.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    2) Keep deadlines for Paralogues in mind.
    - The sooner you beat a Paralogue, the better you'll have unique items to use, assuming you can beat them.

Oh, and by the way, buy every damn fish bait at the shop and fish it all. Even if you get little EXP for your Professor Level, it all will count and help you unlock new upgrades.
    I might make a plunge and buy the DLC and play Three Houses this weekend.

Not having the DLC keeps me up at night.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Temptation rules your mind.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    What stinks is that a $20 eshop card would leave be barely behind the price of the DLC + tax.
    I think I'll use some Gold Coins, but I might have a spare $10 eshop card as well.
    I want to get into Fire Emblem Three Houses as soon as I buy the DLC.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    You should do one run now and then get to Cindered Shadows second, because the DLC side story has some big revelations you slowly unravel in the main story.

Also, you pretty much have to complete almost all chapters in Cindered Shadows to unlock the 4 extra students for recruitment in the main story routes.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, I'll keep that in mind, but I really want to get the DLC anyway.

I'll probably pick up the game in January.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Oh, it's fine to get the DLC at the same time anyway. It does unlock extra quests that grant more rewards.
    Do you want to trade soon?
    How far are you in the Crown Tundra?

Also, contact me after you have encountered one of the new Regis.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Pretty much cleared all the clues.

Went for Ghost-type and Dragon-type. Figure out what those mean.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay, I was worried about spoiling the game for you.

I already got Dragon type and I plan to get Ghost type. If you want, my friend is doing the opposite, in case you want the entries.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I'll have that in mind. Thanks.
    I thought I would give you a friendly reminder that Crown Tundra leaks are on twitter right now.

I remember you saying you didn't want to dwelve into leaks that one time, so I'm letting you know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…