• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Thanks dude. Merry Christmas to you too, Terry!
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Have the other people (you probably know which ones I'm referring to lol) been around here as of late?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Some have, but quite a few have left
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Who are still around & who have left, mind specifying it a bit? :(
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Gen, Akki, and Vic have all left. Jani doesn't post much anymore and Power Up seems to come on and off.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
That's real sad :( You, Ery (she's a mod so obviously) & Pokegirl are the only ones I could find here. But well, even I myself have been off here for so long so I'm not one to talk lol.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Yeah, I think most got fed up with sppf overall and the update was the final straw.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Aside from the status not appearing on our box I don't see any big problem with this update compared to the previous one lol. But understandable I guess.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Tbh I don't really like the look much (when not on mobile it looks pretty stretched, and the colors feel a bit washed out)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah I agree that the color pallette isn't good-looking, but feature-wise I don't really see many problems other than the status not appearing on our box.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
But anyways, coming back to what we last talked about in MAL, you're still into the "One Piece hole" right? I just about finished my AoT rewatch finally BTW & caught up with the currently airing final season. Man it was some thrill ride in the last couple of weeks! Mappa seems to be doing a great job in living up to what WiT did.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I am, though since I'm caught up I have more time for other stuff too. That's great! I had heard a lot of worries about the studio change, so I'm glad it wasn't some huge downgrade
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Well if you have more free time now, consider jumping on the AoT train. This is probably the correct time to do it since the final season of it is now airing. :).
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It's a really great series which just keeps improving season by season via getting more & more intricate story, plot & world wise. The final season especially has incredible story content, so as long as Mappa keeps adopting the content well like its doing so far, you're likely not to be disappointed even after you're done watching up to S3P2 (which is easily the peak anime part of AoT until now)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I've heard quite a bit of great things about AoT (especially S3P2), though tbh I've also been thinking about continuing Gintama or watching the F/SN Ufotable adaptations
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
All of the others are great choices, especially the F/SN route Ufotable adaptations are indeed incredible, which have a fascinating lore & epic-ly animated, well thought out clash of ideals & fights,