• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, the delivery of Veronica and Amy's lines still kills me, That and that in one moment,
    Max was smarter than Brock as he apparently also thought that Torkoal could swim. xD
    Yeah I mean I'm already watching other stuff as well so I will probably wait till they are over to binge.
    Yeah, as far as the reserves go, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker if they don't show up, but it's been ages since we've seen them
    aside from Tauros, Bulbasaur and Corphish and Totodile's cameo of course. xD
    Yep. One flaw I do hope they fix is the World Tour aspect. For being a world tour series, most of it just takes place in Kanto. xD

And as far as past characters go, seeing the companions again is great, but I still hope Ash uses his reserves from Professor Oak or Professor Kukui's lab. xD
    Mixed bag for him. He mostly enjoys it, but it has major flaws.

Iwane fanart:
    fiPI28S.jpg

AMyiqpn.jpg

t7SOjkm.jpg

j1nFnUq.jpg
    Yep. Obviously, we're still a ways off for now but hopefully the next series has a better 1st year.
    I'm still surprised that Korrina, Ash's classmates, and Iris and Gary are returning before Misty and Brock did. xD
    I'm still pretty sure they'll show up again.
    Who knows, maybe this'll be the series where Dawn finally meets her. xD
    Yeah, year 1 was basically mostly world building/series setup until like the 2nd half of the year.
    I still laugh at how everyone was so afraid that PM would have little to no continuity after episode 2,
    and then PM ends up having more continuity references than XY and even SM. xD
    Yep. At least Farfetch'd is getting some love now so that's good. xD
    But in all fairness, the anime did lose 6 episode slots last year because last year's 6 week hiatus hiatus, and even though Year 2 just started,
    year 3's coming next year which should be PM's final year if Gen 8 is 3 years long. Gotta keep moving, I guess. xD
    But Ash could always be bumped up a rank again if he ever loses another PWC match. xD
    Yeah, kinda lowkey salty that the PWC was done in offscreen land with Ash using Farfaetch'd and Gengar in those offscreen matches,
    but him still being in the Great Class softens the blow imo. The Super Class starts at ranks the Top 9-99 so Ash still has a little ways to go. xD
    Yep. Ash is still in the Great Class but he's at rank 415 now. xD

Nope. Wish TPCi would start making insert songs in the dub again, but they're cheap. xD

TPC is basically putting a collection of their favorite episodes from each series in a Japan only YouTube playlist,
    and along with the episode comes a brand new illustration to serve as a YouTube thumbnail for the episode.
    Yeah, Time Warp Heals All Wounds is easily one of the best late AG fillers.
    And TPCi made a pretty decent insert song:

Yeah, pretty decent fan edit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…