• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Teravolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have lots of ideas, who knows when I’ll get to writing this stuff
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    That's why you have to make a habit of writing at least a little every day.

Well, if you're serious/semi-serious about writing.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    I’m working on two stories right now, plus the Xalthar one for school.
    Story Roster:

I’ll Never Let You Leave!:
    Takes place in Teravolt’s AU. Teravolt and Allister relax in a beautiful forest and contemplate what nuclear energy guru Rose told them. They are interrupted by a bothersome lad named Bede, who claims to be an aspiring chemist working with Rose. Teravolt and Allister’s bond continues to grow stronger as they face adversity.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    A Force for Good:
    Takes place in Teravolt’s AU. Best friends Leon and Raihan fight crime and take selfies as they travel the world as dragon-riding vigilantes.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Family Vacation:
    Allister Moris visits his cousin Bea, who reveals to him that she won four tickets to a mysterious place called the Crown Tundra. The two teens invite Allister’s honorary aunt Melony and honorary cousin Gordie to join them. Chaos reigns as they discover that the legends of old are not, in fact, merely legends.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    The Founding of Xalthar (non-Pokémon):
    Many years into the future, 20-year old Parker Maliste leaves his sister and job behind to pursue a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity—colonizing the ancient planet Xalthar, home to fantasy creatures. Takes place in the universe of “Parallel”, a story I wrote last year that I will upload to the forums (If i can find the document...)
    Anyone who wants a Zarude code can go here:
    The codes are generated in a section called “Pokémon Landing”. They arrive in your email box in about 3 days, from what I’ve read, and they are legit. I have about 7 that should come in in 3 days to give away.
    the fact that I’m having trouble writing dialogue between the characters who have the most development in my headcanon is driving me crazy.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    And that, as you said, you're finally getting around to writing a fic about something you've been thinking about for years, so maybe you're just, like, going "Am I really gonna write this?"

That's juat a guess though from what you're saying.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Yeah, that’s basically it. Also, I gave the brothers a LOT more personality than they have in the anime or the games, because that’s what I do. Still tough, though.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    that sounds like every fanfic writer who wanted to expand on a character ever. including me -insert inspirational quote here-

In all seriousness, as a fellow fic writer, good luck with it!
    trying to get a bunch of Pokémon in sword to transfer to shield so i can get the shiny charm there

IT’S PAINFUL
    if someone would find me an Allister banner, I would greatly appreciate it. I can’t seem to find one.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Well, I can't find one, but maybe you can ask my friend Sketchie if he's willing to make one. He has a banner shop (called Coronet Designs II) in the fan art shop section. Might wanna be sure if he's willing to take up your request by asking him directly first tho before putting up a request on his shop since, well, he can be a bit busy.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Thanks! I just sent him a request.
    why is suicune a water type
    it looks like an ice type
    it learns plenty of ice moves
    so w h y is it a water type
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Uh...maybe because of the origin story of its trio? The tower was struck by lightning, they were killed by the flames it made, and then it got doused by the rain that fell afterwards.

Maybe. Or I could be grasping at straws.
    Ditching my main Shield save file so I can reboot it and shiny hunt legendaries, now with switch online.
    so since I’m putting all this time and energy into my Avery and Allister stories, I think I’m going to write an origin story for myself. Except this time, it’ll actually take place in the Pokémon universe. Not many mons will make an appearance, but still.
    After my success with shiny Yamper, I’m now hatching eggs for a shiny Sobble. 64 and counting....
    (copying this from a merch thread for a quicker response):
    Hi! I’m looking for a Rayquaza plush. Mainly, the Pokémon Center one. But it’s been out of stock on that site for MONTHS, and I don’t know if it’ll get back on anytime soon. All the ones I’ve seen elsewhere appear to be Chinese knockoffs. I found 2 links:
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    either of these legit? Or if not, anyone seen any Rayquaza plushies that are?
    GUYS
    NEW GETSIX ALBUM COMING OUT NEXT FRIDAY
    I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE MONTHS I’M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    update: it’s terrible. existence has abandoned me.
    having to watch CrashCourse videos for school, which would be great if it wasn’t ANATOMY
    GUYS I WROTE CHAPTER TWO OF MY ALLISTER STORY AND I’M SO PROUD OF IT
    PLEASE GO READ IT
    Hey, anyone know how I can move a finished fic i made to the finished fics section? More accurately, the shipfics section.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Shipfics pretty much stay in the shipfics section, even if complete, like the one shots in that section, because, y'know, they focus on ships. The completed fics section are pretty much for completed fics from the Fan Fiction section. And, at least before the forum upgrade, you're supposed to ask a mod to transfer it.
    sorry for constantly posting status updates but i can’t find any good Avery pictures that i don’t already have plz dm me any ones you find

yes i know i have a problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…