• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Been doing good now I'm going to take online classes next month and recently I got all the trophy of Final Fantasy 7 remake.

What about you how things been lately:)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh Cool Good Luck With That, And AWESOME On The Final Fantasy 7 Remake Stuff. Explains Why U Now Go With With An Aeirth Avatar. :)

Doing Well, Basically The Past Week Been BINGING Naruto Shippuden LOL!! :) Wanted To Hear Voice Actors I Know And See Certain Story Events. :)
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Thank you and the game was a blast to play can't wait for part 2 which will never be released lol

That good to hear and Watching Naruto Shippuden cool I'm hoping you enjoy the series.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
No Problem. :) :cool: Yup And It's SOOOOOOOO WEIRD Hearing Tyler Hoechlin As Sephiroth LOL!! I'm Used To Him As A Villain And I Just Know Him As Superman On The DCTV Shows LOL!! :p :p

Yup, :) It's AWESOME!! Tobi/Obitio (I Know The Twist XD) I LOVE And Whatnot, Kakashi Being My Favorite Character, And Just Everything. It's WEIRD I Started Binging It Again Because All I Did Was Watch Boruto's Episode Last Week. :p:p
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Wow I did knew that they have the same VA.

Yeah that twist is something Kakashi is my 2nd favorite character my favorite character is Shikamaru he is so cool.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah! It's CRAZY, The Dude From Teen Wolf And Superman From The CW Arrowverse Is The Dark Winged Evil That Is Sephiroth LOL! :p :p
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, AMAZING, I Guessed I LOVED Tobi Because The Deep Madara Voice, Neil Kaplan Was AWESOME!! And It's WEIRD Hearing The Masked Tobi/Madara Voice Being In Attack On Titan This Season!! O_____O Because Kaplan's NOT A Funimation Actor. Makes Me WISH He'd Be Like Re-Destro Now Or Something. And Yes, Shikamaru's AWESOME!! :) :cool:
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah LOL!!

HA! I Remember That From A Few Weeks Ago!! That Was SOOOOOOOOOO BADASS!! :) :D :D :cool: :cool:
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
IKR!??!?! O___O Since Attack On Season 4 Has People That AREN'T In The Funimation Pool. Neil Kaplan Being The BIGGEST One! I'll Take Him As ANYONE! Like If John Swasey Wasn't AWESOME As All For One, He'd Work In That Role. :) :cool: Then There's Griffin Burns Who Was In Yokai Watch Where He Took Over For Johnny Yong Bosch, And Mick Wingert Who Voices Po In Kung Fu Panda When Jack Black ISN'T Around LOL!!