• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Auraninja
Auraninja
I do, but the sleigh and the gong are highly competitive items. I do have two sleigh recipes, but I believe 3 people have asked.
I can let you on sometime soon though. You should be able to get the lucky gold cat and cabin wall at least.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
OK, that's fine! Are you available now? What do you want in return?

Actually, I think we have already visited each other, so we can exchange items via letters to make things easier.
Auraninja
Auraninja
You can visit me now if you want. That way, you don't have to wait for the mail.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
That's true. I'll log on now, so just give me a few minutes.
Auraninja
Auraninja
All the requested recipes are lying down on the stone path near my airport.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
OK. thanks. Be there soon!
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Thanks again. I'll probably send you some bells or something tomorrow. Do you need a genuine academic painting?
Auraninja
Auraninja
I guess, make sure the recipes work.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Also, I already have an academic painting in my museum. I could always give one to my niece if you have trouble getting rid of it.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Yeah, all the recipes work. Thank you! I sent the painting in the mail. It's genuine. I guess your niece was missing this painting for her museum?
Auraninja
Auraninja
I've been saving stuff for my niece for when she starts her game. That's why I have a bunch of DIY recipes laying around.