• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Teravolt
Teravolt
I also got a shiny Gardevoir and a Reuniclus. I don’t know if these are hacked. My question is: if these came from hacked raids, is it ethical for me to keep or trade them?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Keeping is one thing, but I wouldn't trade them. Just in case.

I'll edit things in once you have the rest of the info.

Mainly just keeping the thread locked due to that person and his followers.

A perfectly good thread and people go and jump a fleet of sharks over it.
Teravolt
Teravolt
So the Shedinja was hosted by Pantsu. I can’t remember who hosted the Dracovish raid.
WishIhadaManafi5
Teravolt
Teravolt
You’re welcome! I’d also definitely make a new hack check thread for gen 8, since the swosh-x guys have been booted out. It’s useful for determining whether my shinies are hacked.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Was thinking about moving it to gen 8, just gotta double check. Been busy though. But I'll get on it.
Teravolt
Teravolt
A guy named Dr. Scabs was running some shiny Cramorant raids the other day.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Thanks for the heads up. Did they seem hacked or just set up?
Teravolt
Teravolt
I’m not sure, cuz the Cramorant got out of my Pokeball before I could check.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Ah I see.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Found an interesting one via Shield today, Elijah.com**. Going to check this one out.
Teravolt
Teravolt
So I figured out who one of the hosts was: Kyli (Melony’s Gym logo as her picture). she hosted a shiny Lucario.
There was also UwU who hosted a shiny Musharna