• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

N
Nebbygetinthebag
Opening 2 is my favorite what about you?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Oh Peace Sign, NICE. :) To Me There Is Only One Answer LOL... "I KEEP MY IDEALS WITH ME!!!!!!!" LOL!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
N
Nebbygetinthebag
I love that opening nice choice :)

What is your favorite ending to me this is my favorite

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Odd Future All The Way Baby. Uverworld Has Become One Of My Favorites After Listening To This Opening XD. :cool: :cool:

OOOOOOO..... That One's A Banger. :) :cool: Banging Head For Like 15 Straight Seconds With That Black Hole On The Screen LOL. :) :cool: I Like The Girl Ending XD. Season 3's First Ending, AKA That One Where All The Characters Are Storyboarded,
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
And The VERY Last One We Had During School Festival And Pro Hero Arc. Where We See Pics Of Yunger Pro Heroes XD. Young All Might, Mirko, Aizawa, Present Mic (With Shirukumo In The Background :p) Young Gentle, La Brava, Toga, Todoroki's (A Burnt Out Photo... :p) And Young Hawks
N
Nebbygetinthebag
Odd future is a banger good choice and I like the girl ending too.

Love that detail of showing all the characters in the youth and it have a lot of foreshadowing for the future arc.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup. :) LOVED It EVERYTIME I Heard It On Toonami Every Saturday When MHA Came On. :) :cool: Someone I Follow, LOVE NateWantsToBattles Version Of Odd Future. :) :cool:
And Probably My 2nd Favorite Opening Is Opening 3, AKA The Stain One.

Yup, Showed ALL The Characters In The 2nd Half. :) (MINUS Toga XD, But Still Cool)
N
Nebbygetinthebag
I gotta say that he did a good job on that opening.

That is also my 2nd favorite too I love that arc.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, FREAKING LOVE Nate! I Remember Him Back In 2013 When He Was Doing Pokemon XY Reactions LOL!! :) :p :cool: And Hey, His Version For Limit Break X Survivor For Dragon Ball Super Is HYPE. :) :cool:

SOOOOO GOOD, Seeing Stain And The Rise Of The Villains In The Background Just Makes It EPIC. :) :cool: My Friend Just Got Through That Arc And Thought Stain Was INSANE LOL!! :) :p :p
N
Nebbygetinthebag
His version of Limit break x survivors is pretty good too and also hype. :)

It was great seeing the villain and agreed what your friend said that man is insane.