• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I reccomend future installments. The first one was, well.. there's no better word for it then 'bad'. Largely due to being outdated, but there are also other reasons.
    My reply: "OH YES IT IS... *twitches*"

Giant Bunny Giga Bowser in Yoshi Tail Soup to you both.
    Hurrahzahray.

Also, that 'science' post remains annoying.
    I have seen worse, but nonetheless, I hate posts like that.
    So many little things to contradict.

And tell Mark Chaos I shall remain far more random!
    Polipudding!
    I think this is definitely the first time where I'll say sorry for not replying for ages... because I've never done that.

I should be the one to decide your torture, really. Seeing as I know various things...

But fire emblem is pretty harsh. Good luck on your suicide mission- I MEAN your quest.

I feel like murdering someone though, since I've seen that last sentence...
    Ah. I see.

If only you were more successful... then I wouldn't have beaten you so on that large scale. ^^
    Though you have to admit it was odd we chose the same battle stages three times in a row.

But then yes, the learning:

You do indeed suck at wii wheel.

Anyway, I'm a bit busy trying to figure something out, so I'll leave you be.
    You were gone? Shows how much I play attention.

... I'm surprised you even attempted to do such a silly thing. You didn't know?

I'm aware of that. Hence the above line. Though while you did that, I went back and forth on the rainbow road drop (as I said, it looks so odd climbing back up), and then proceeded to bash your kart for not moving... twice in that race. You stopped a second time later on near the 5-min maximum. Tried another attempt?

... you weren't using a wii wh- oh yes, I remember not seeing the wheel icon, so... monkeys.

... Not to rain on your parade there, but I also used one hand during the majority of the racing myself. Battling not so, though.

I suppose the turning point shows you don't know about the spot-turn boost?

Indeed the mega mushrooms were. I ended up moving my kart next to yours three times in a row, and just when I press the button, we both end up big... it's amusingly unexpective to happen.
    But dosn't that happen with most/servel 3D games? The repeating of tunes.

(I play mine on PS2 so I don't really get "lag") as for the sound effects I don't really stand out or in with me so your right there.
    I did. I even taunted you many a time. Running rings round the giant rock in sherbet and is fun. As is going up and down the rainbow road drop. (it looks so odd going up.)
    I think we both know who won that... surprisingly...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…