• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Wait, really?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yep. Watching the last bit of the first s2 ep now. It's reairing at 11pm est, so I'll be catching the full ep then.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Glad today is Friday. Tonight is the night for another ep of Are You Afraid of the Dark?. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Woot. Another Friday is here! Can't wait for the new episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark?.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
It was such a good episode!

It had me fooled at times. And how the shadow man came to be was so tragic.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Hoping that tonight's episode is as good.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
It was pretty good. It had some nice dramatic tension. Looking forward to next weeks episode.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Yea, time for another episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? tonight. :)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
It was really good. Looking forward to next weeks season finale.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Just saw the season finale and it was really good.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Have you ever checked out scary stories narrated on YouTube?
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
No I haven't. Is it just called Scary Stories Narrated on there? I want to make sure I get the name right.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. You can also search certain topics like scary stories in the woods, Halloween stories, etc.
Mr. Nightmare has good stories (they're supposed to be true stories but are most likely made up.)
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
Cool. I'll check them out.

Tubi's gotten some really good stuff lately. Just got done rewatching Beyond Belief. They have the whole series there. They also have Highlander as in both the series and the movies and all of the Underworld movies.
WishIhadaManafi5
WishIhadaManafi5
And I just wandered around and found out that they have Dead Like Me too!