• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

CMButch
CMButch
And one more question what is the most boring part/s of Pokemon anime that you watched and how did you feel during those parts like did you skip time within an episode? I feel like some Johto episodes will be boring to watch for me, maybe some fillers in later series like AG, SM,DP etc.
cricketlaxwolvesbandy
cricketlaxwolvesbandy
5 episodes a day
Most boring would be season 20
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I find most of the fillers and almost fillers from Johto to XY (and now Pokemon Journeys) are a chore to sit through. Tbh even knowing that they exist makes it very hard for me to rewatch any series especially if they have over 100 episodes. Battle Frontier is easiest to watch imo since its alot shorter lol
CMButch
CMButch
Same, I also feel BF and Kanto would be easiest to rewatch and even OI because they're below 100 episodes. Honestly, I feel like Pokemon series should be below 100 episodes. Every series has those fillers that could be good or bad.
CMButch
CMButch
I remember few years back seeing some site about Naruto where fillers are put as non canon in red and non filler episodes are put as green/canon. I wonder if we remove all filler episodes each series how many episodes each series will be? Probably like 60/70.