• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I kind of hope a BDSP announcement will come out soon saying, "BTW this and other things will be different than in the original", so that the argument finally dies.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That wouldn't do anything. You can't announce away stupidity, much less bad faith stupidity. My ignore list grows weekly.
    Hey, how's it going?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Don't know whether I want to get New Snap immediately yet or not. It looks neat, especially when you're underwater.

I'm looking forward to Splatoon 3, granted it's a next year title. I really want to see who the last two Smash characters are.

I want Smash speculation to finally die.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    New Snap is a day one purchase for me.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Maybe I should get it since I can't think of that many new games coming out right now.

I guess I'll see.
    Don't know if I asked you this, but is there some kind of Pokemon that is basically worthless in battle that you like anyway?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    The starter base forms, maybe? Otherwise I tend to gravitate towards Pokémon who have at least some usefulness in battle.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I sort of meant something that's stuck where it was, but fair enough if you don't know of any.
    What do you think of the mainline announcements?

I think BD/SP will do its job. I think I'll like it.

Pokemon Legends Arceus looks ambitious. I'm wondering how much I'd like it compared to other Pokemon games when it comes out.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm very pleased with both. Legends was a surprise.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, and I thought Let's Go was out of left field.

I think BD/SP will be somewhat like HG/SS in that it will be relatively contained to the originals, but with some nifty extras.
    FR/LG had the Sevii Islands, and OR/AS was sort of a remix of RS. HG/SS feels like the best example of what I'm thinking.
    I guess we'll see what this Pokemon presents will have.

I think we'll get a mainline announcement of some sort. I hate to overhype these things to some people, but I think it's very probable.

I'm looking forward to the announcement, but I'm not looking forward to hearing all the complaints afterwards.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Masuda and Ohmori are pushing it hard, so I'm inclined to think it's a core title.

Whatever it is or isn't, people will make it far worse than it needs to be.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Actually, to be honest, I hype these things up a considerable amount so that I remember to wake up in the morning. LOL!
    Hello. I wonder what Sakurai is going to teach us this time with the Pyra/Mythra trailer.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Lots of useful information, some history, some development insight, and maybe, just maybe, a few laughs along the way.
    It's a major pet peeve of mine when people say "anyone can join Smash Bros.".

Like, why don't we admit that we may not know all the ins and outs of the selection process, they say that there are no rules?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Keep in mind such jab guesses are based on who I think may have a shot, not who I want.

I doubt any of most very most wanted will make it.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I doubt anyone's very most wanted will make it, honestly. Simply from a mathematical standpoint.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    But I agree largely with your sentiment with Smash speculation.

It's kind of why I don't really want fighters pass 3. I want speculation to end and nobody to have any fun. >:3
    What did you think about the direct?

There were many announcements I wasn't that excited for, but I think others would like (i.e. Fall Guys, Hades).

The beginning and end of the Direct were the most interesting moments for me personally.

I also didn't expect a revival of Famicom Detective Club.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It was a little thin but with a specific focus on the first half of 2021 I wasn't expecting too much. Skyward Sword HD is moderately interesting, at least.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm glad they added non-motion options for those that would want them.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I was surprised to see that, honestly.
    Man, a full length Nintendo direct. Hopefully the power doesn't go out.

Can't wait for people to be disappointed in the next Smash fighter.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    If you post in the Direct thread crying that you don't like any of the games they show before the Direct even goes on, you get 300 Nook Miles.
    How is your evening?

Also, do you have a game you like that isn't hugely popular (sales wise)? I like Ever Oasis, but it came during the 3ds's swan song.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Buck Bumble for the Nintendo 64. Great mediocre obscure title.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Ever Oasis has a town building simulator mixed in with a simple combat and exploration system that intertwines.

I would recommend it.
    You know, the one thing I wish the Crown Tundra had was braille puzzles for the Regis.

The Braille puzzles were cool in that you could learn something new, and it added a layer of mystery.

It's definitely not to let down in any fashion, but I really wish we gained new ones.

By the way, what is your opinion of the Regi legendaries.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Same as last time. Unique enough to warrant existing.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh, right. I did ask you about the newer Regis in an earlier post, sorry about that.

In other news, I passed my drivers exam, but I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't do as good as I had hoped.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Excellent. Congratulations.
    How are you doing?

I'm waiting on Super Mario 3d world.

In real life news, I'm taking a driving test tomorrow.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Definitely don’t be nervous while driving. Be calm.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I almost passed the test. I hear that many people fail the first time. I'll just have to try again Tuesday.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Failing the first time isn't uncommon. You'll get it.
    Hey, I've been bothering you a tad to go to my island.

I wanted to see if you were missing any of the recipes I was stockpiling.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    From my experience with the daily villager and beach bottle DIYs, probably not, but I can look the next time I have time.
    What is your opinion on the new Regis?

I always had a soft spot for the Regi Pokemon, but I wish the Galar puzzles were in braille.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I think they're both unique enough to warrant existing.
    How are you doing?

I started a Sword file, and I've beaten the first gym, and did a ton of Isle of Armor activities.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Chugging along. I finally got around to playing the Expansion Pack, and I enjoyed those. I really liked The Crown Tundra. Grinding for Max Mushrooms on the Isle is, well, a grind, though.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think the DLC totally enhanced the experience.
    It's almost a shame that we didn't get Isle of Armor at release because it's kind of fun playing in it by the time you can reach it.
    I understand that it was a separate development project, but it still would've been neat.
    The one thing I will criticize about Isle of Armor is that I think the DLC rival should have evolved their Pokemon in their battle.
    What do you want for your birthday?

Also, you have the same birthday as Puddles from Animal Crossing. I'm jealous, why doesn't my birthday match up with a frog?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Mass vaccinations and a return to collective public good health.

Anything you can do on that front?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    *Sends a letter to Fauci in the same manner a 5 year old writes a letter to Santa.*
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That's the spirit. Thanks.
    Sakurai is back in his office, so people can laugh at his jokes.

Also, don't get upset if people spoil 20 year old games.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    It was nice to hear people laughing at his jokes again.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    This attack is 13 frames, while this attack is 15 frames. Oh no, I ruined the natural order!
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    "I was just the guy who wanted to make a fun party game."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…