• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BobbbidyBob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WE HAVE TRIUMPHED
    ALI IS COMING!!!
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    *ew Ash*
    BobbbidyBob
    BobbbidyBob
    I know it’s weird from someone who watches Pokémon but something I have always liked about Allister is how he would rather spend his time sitting alone melancholically somewhere than doing or liking what everybody else does, as if he was disconnected from the world.

What is something you like about his character? =)
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Ali is precious, plain and simple. I think the thing I like the most about him is how he’s shown to actively care for his Pokémon and those of his community.
    Hello! Just read your post about genshin impact. Do you play it?
    Reactions: BobbbidyBob
    BobbbidyBob
    BobbbidyBob
    Cool, how do I add you or how do you add me? I’ve never done it before
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    What server do you play on?
    BobbbidyBob
    BobbbidyBob
    Europe I think? I don’t exactly remember but I might create another account and start the game all over again, see If I can skip that errand cause the game won’t even let me abandon it, do game friends have to be in the same server?
    just wanted to tell you how glad i am to find a fellow Allister lover. :) he is genuinely precious
    BobbbidyBob
    BobbbidyBob
    Super agree! He is just so different from other trainers. Sort of like an outcast, you know? But at the same time he seems super chill despite being shy and all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…