• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Thats a good thing you did cause the fillers of naruto are unbearable lol hoping you and your friends enjoy shippuden.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup ROFL, The Way He Described An Episode I Was Like "... He's In The Filler Portion Isn't He?" And Sure Enough, He Was LOL!! :p :p :p Aye, I've Seen Most Of It, And LOVE It, So Yeah. :) I Just Need To Find A Guide On The FILLER Episodes To SKIP LOL!! :p :p :p
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
A guide could be helpful Lol The good thing about filler is that they give some character spotlight even forgettable characters like Tenten.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep, Like When We Get Further, I Will Say We WILL Do The Kakashi Origin Story Episodes. Him After Obito's "Death" And Rin's Death. With Him Joining The Anbu, I Think That IS Stuff Worth Watching And Visiting.
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Yeah that's part is totally worth watching and it's crucial for Kakashi and Obito characters.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, So When I'd Get There, I'd Watch It. Yeah It Breaks The Tension From The JUST REVEALED Obito, But It Was Still Good And Important As Far As I'm Concerned. Last I Heard From My Friend, I THINK He Just Got To Where Sasori JUST Revealed His True Form, AKA Real Face And He's Now A Puppet LOL.
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori was one of my favorites in shippuden though it did drag a bit too much.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
I Need To See It Again To Refresh My Memory, But Remembered It Being Good. :) And HA, Now I Get What U Meant When Johnny Yong Bosch Voiced A Villain In Naruto LOL. Yeah... He Was DEFINITELY A Villain ROFL.
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
:) Yup he was definitely a villain indeed and I like his performance.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, Basically His Backstory Was Interesting. Yeah, I'm Glad Bosch Got A Successful Career Post Him Being A Power Ranger LOL!! :) :p I'm Used To Him As Good Characters XD. Only Other Time I Saw Him Do A Villain Was Nine In MHA Heroes Rising XD.
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
Yeah it was seeing him being a power rangers to a successful voice actor yeah it was a bit suprising that he played a villain.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep LOL, Not Many I'd Say Could Have That Feat. He Got To Lead Bleach, Part Of The Big 3. :) Yeah, I Liked Him As Nine, Quite Good. :) :cool:
Nebbygetinthebag
Nebbygetinthebag
That is quite the feat to play Ichigo a main character in the part of big 3.