• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Aryash Bajaj
Aryash Bajaj
And honestly, it's still Game Freak. There comes a point where people become tired of getting unfinished products at the price of a AAA title. SwSh's was the final straw. I'm no longer in any mood to support a company which has never made a 'good' game and hope they will turn it around in just one year simply because it has the name of Pokemon.
Aryash Bajaj
Aryash Bajaj
This is the same console that runs Witcher 3, Domm Eternal and BoTW.
There are entire mechanics that Legends will have to make work in a serviceable way. The mechanics that GF hasn't even touched in any of their games till now.

Guess I'm just frustrated. Still, my 60 don't matter to them if they sell 20 million copies.
Spider-Phoenix
Spider-Phoenix
It's all fine, my friend. I won't say I got overly crazy about it. Ever since Dexit, it became hard to get excited about the games anymore.
Spider-Phoenix
Spider-Phoenix
You calling him "Lord Masuda"? I call him "King Masuda". Funny how we are aiming at the same jab lol