• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. He actually had an episode to himself and didn't basically appear for 5 seconds and then disappear *cough Rescue Rangers cough*. xD
    Which reminds me, wonder if Goofy will appear in the finale. Hope so, but if not, oh well. At least we got one episode with him.
    Still salty at the execs saying the series couldn't bring in Mickey Mouse like they originally wanted to. xD
    I meant that in the good way, not the bad way. Lol.
    Yes, Baloo does get mentioned, but he doesn't appear. xD
    Kit as an adult tried to follow in Baloo's footsteps and become a pilot himself, but he's terrible at flying as Huey Dewey and Huey slowly learn throughout the episode. xD
    wDZoRCl.png

(Season 3)
    EP020 - The Lost Cargo of Kit Cloudkicker!
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    Della, Dewey, and Huey recruit a showboating pilot to take them to an island full of monsters in search of a Missing Mystery, unaware that Don Karange is hot on their tails!
    Yeah, until then, all the fanbase can do is keep rewatching it on Disney+ to increase its views. xD

Speaking of rewatching, during Pokémon Day, I rewatched some of the end of AG. AG still has the best
    transition into the next series with DP imo arguably followed by SM with Olivia advising Ash that he should travel the world.
    Yeah. who knows. Disney+ exists now and MML is still doing pretty well on there according to Dan, so who knows, there's still some hope. xD
    Right now the main focus for the crew is on Hamster and Gretel, but Dan said he wouldn't mind working on both series at the same time if more MML content was greenlit.
    Yeah, but technically no, because Season 3's main story arc would've involved Milo and co. going through different dimensions. xD
    And according to crew writer Joshua Pruett, there probably would've been an episode that explored Milo and Amanda going on a date. xD
    Yep. The way they treated Milo Murphy's Law was so messed up. -_________-
    Dan and Swampy still say they wanna do a season 3 or a special at the bare minimum to properly wrap everything up.
    Doubt it. Frank Agones said that (like Tangled) DuckTales was always greenlit for a 3 season run. That's just the way it goes sometimes. xD
    If Disney really loves a series (*cough* Star -_____- *cough*) They'll give it a 4th season. But 3 seasons seems to be the normal length for a
    Disney Channel series these days.
    Cool. xD

Yep. Looking forward to the rest of Season 2.

Oh right, meanwhile over at Disney TVA, the BH6 crew cleaned out their office. Co-creater Bob Schooley prettty much said
    that there were different plans for Season 3 at first but the execs from Disney XD only wants shows with comedy and not ones with story arcs
    now so they asked them to switch BH6's format to the two 11 minute episodes format. -______-
    Yep. Well that's that. Now everyone's actually speculating on when Pokémon will release Gen 5 remakes. xD
    Reactions: Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    probably in 2-3 years
    if it is chibi i will cry bc 3D Cilan must be done justice
    GAMEDEVS HEAR MY CRY
    chibi is fine but not in unova
    That'd be cool maybe for a certain episode. But since she didn't change outfits in BW, she's still probably gonna keep her original one. xD

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I think the server crashed for a while there because of the amount of fans worldwide that were streaming
    the video at the same time. xD
    Yep. But with Pokémon Legends being a 2022 title... guess Gen 9's coming 2023 which means PM might be another 4 year series. xD

Pretty sure Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl increased Dawn's chances of returning in PM. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…