• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
The only thing suspicious was the White Sox 12 runs on Sunday
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
That was weird
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Dodgers need to lose... I don't care if the Giants ruined my dream back in 2012
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I want them out too. They're obnoxious
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
They win an abbreviated season and suddenly they think they're playoff wizards
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
They'll be more of a meme joke if they get eliminated.
Where's Clayton Kershaw btw? Did they decide to bench him for the postseason lol
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
He's hurt, doesn't require surgery, but he's not available for any of the postseason
Pokegirl Fan~
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
It probably works out for the Dodgers anyway, if they get past the Giants... Kershaw is a playoff nightmare bar last season when he lucked out to not have pitched a full season
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Clayton Kershaw is pretty much Ash Ketchum lol
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Seems to be a catchphrase of yours to describe things in tournaments, heh
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Its because there's so much similarities between him and Ash in tournaments like how they choke when it matters the most except in a shortened season where almost anyone can enter Lol.
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Ash is a written character though, where as Kershaw has no outside force to blame for his shortcomings
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
He must watch this anime and have this at the back of his mind lol
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Braves taking an early 2-0 over the Dodgers... wonder if they actually succeed this year unlike last years JV Tournament
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I hope so. Dodgers will get made fun of even more if they lose Lol.
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Wonder if MLB wants another Red Sox/Astros vs Dodgers tho
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Rob Manifred probably does which is why I want the Braves in the World Series, to spite him lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
This isn't fishy at all
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Braves could choke, in theory, yet another 3-1 lead. Wow