• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Spider-Phoenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you watching Digimon 2020?
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    No. I only see a clip when it's something that I find curious like the Pegasusmon evolution for example or the OP/EDs. Honestly, I was really dissapointed when they revealed the new show would be Adventure yet again.
    Kungfu-Bear
    Kungfu-Bear
    Eu diria que não estão perdendo nada, recomendo uma olhada nos episódios 1-3, 24 e 50 que foram excepcionais em termos de direção e animação, de resto a Mimi está mais carismática e só, esse reboot é cheio de problemas sérios.
    Happy Birthday! As a bit of a tradition, I send a piece of music alongside birthday wishes. I don't know what you usually like listening to, though, so... I'll just go with a basic choice...
    Do tell me what you think if it won't bother you.

Reactions: Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Thanks. Good memories of PSMD since it's the first I actually bought and played.
    It's a good song. My favorite track is the one from the final stage.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Hit the nail on the head then, lol. And yeah, final stage track kicks ass. :cool:
    Happy birthday! :)
    I hope Ash finally catches a Chespin this time.
    Hi, nice to meet you, I want to ask you a question

Do you know CyberCubed?
    Ragnarok4
    Ragnarok4
    By the way, gumdramon is my favorite Digimon, whenever you comment I remember him

Thanks to tagiru chikara, I became a fan of psychic lover
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    He is on Rangerboard (a Power Rangers forum) under the name "precita". He pops up randomly in the Pokémon thread.
    However, it's been a while since last time he showed up.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Anyway, good to see another Gumdramon too. Can't help but love the little troublemaker. Kumiko Watanabe does a great job pulling the best of his personality :)
    I became a fan of Psychic Lover thanks to their work on Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger but they've done some great work on Digimon.
    "I was going to ask if you like the trailer and if you are looking forward it but I guess I don't need to :("

If you were talking about me then yeah I'm pretty excited about the concept. But a chain of events going by the name of 'Cyberpunk 2077' (look for it if you want to see how scummy companies can get) has fully destroyed my trust for game developers.
    Aryash Bajaj
    Aryash Bajaj
    Well, we are at his mercy.
    Aryash Bajaj
    Aryash Bajaj
    I'm so sorry but I never asked you what you thought about the two reveals. You weren't letting much on in the discussion threads.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    As for right now? Neutral on the whole thing. Dexit really soured me on the games to such a degree, I barely touched my games. The only thing I did recently was the Pikachu Raid for the anniversary and even then I didn't play as much as the BW-XY days (I had over 1k on Y alone and I bought both pair of games in that generation as well as on 7). As for right now, I'm on a "wait and see" stance.
    A Digimon avatar on a Pokemon forum?! BLASPHEMY!! lol j/k. I love Digimon too :p
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    I like doing those sort of jokes. Never get why people love fighting over which one is better. Both have their strenghts and weakness.
    That reminded me I used to name my player character "Takato" on Pokémon Masters. I think I did this in one of the Ranger games as well.
    As for my avatar, I think Gumdramon is a very underrated. Fun character all around even if his season had some issues.
    The Mega Champion
    The Mega Champion
    I was forced to watch that season subbed because of no english dub :(
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    It was for the best. Saban really messed up with Fusion.
    Would you please lay off the one day villa thing towards me. I get it. It can be done, but it doesn't help all the teasing comes from the fact I don't have one pair from a freaking gacha game with piss poor pull rates.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Gotcha.
    Personally, I see no reason to feel that way. Way before the sleep exploit, I've seen numerous people flexing on reddit and didn't bother me.
    Still, I'll avoid mentioning when quoting you. Have a nice day :)
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Mas no geral eles podem ser bem careiros e das vezes que fui lá nunca topei com essas revistas com os heróis de tokusatsu não.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Agora com a pandemia tá difícil mas se um dia eu conseguir andar pela cidade de novo, posso perguntar nos sebos que sobraram aqui
    DuquÊ?
    DuquÊ?
    Eu apreciaria. Tô tomando mais cuidado depois do maluco que me aprontou, mas é realmente muito difícil de encontrar. Já tentei vários sebos virtuais e nada.
    Nice signature. Swap out "mature" for "adult" and you'll have silenced 90% of the critics on this site.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Thanks. It's quote done by CS Lewis. Regardless of what people say about him man surely done a great point there. As soon as I've read it, I knew it was worth quoting.
    E aí, como é Sword & Shield? Porque eu já assisti walkthroughs e detonados e não realmente me interessei. O dynamax parece só uma desculpa pra usar "z-moves" com pokemon gigantes e o gigantamax faz o mesmo, mas com "mega-evoluções" disfarçadas.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Já evolui o Scourbunny até o final e curti a animação pro golpe exclusivo dele. Pena que tem pouco PP porque o lance é OP rsrs
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Enfim, até estou gostando mas ainda cai na categoria de "mais um jogo pokémon". Em termos de história, DPPt e BW 1 e 2 foram melhores.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Ah já ia me esquecendo. Até curti os tipos insetos dessa geração (exceto o Orbettle). Os melhores designs da geração. Quase montando um time temático com insetos rs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…