• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Baba Yaga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate the anti-intellectual movement.

You have MTG saying that there are only two genders, and to trust the science, but meanwhile, she denies climate change.

Of course, MTG is the epitome of the lowest common denominator, but being given a position like that, man.

On the other hand, she isn't the only one spewing poison more than a Weezing would ever hope to accomplish.
    What are your thoughts on Kazuya in Smash?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Did you mean, you haven’t been ignoring me? Whether you ignore me or not is up to you, but It doesn’t make sense with the rest of the paragraph.

I’m doing fine though. You don’t have to reply to everything I say.
    Baba Yaga
    Baba Yaga
    I meant that I have, and I'm sorry about that.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Oh my apologies. I read it with the wrong syntax. Instead of saying "Sorry I've been ignoring you" as in "Sorry that I've been ignoring you", I read it as "Sorry, I've been ignoring you" as in "Sorry, I've been ignoring you, now screw off". I didn't think you meant to be rude, so I was a bit confused there.

Also, you can ignore my rant above this post. I know I'm preaching to the choir anyway.
    I decided to play Dragon Quest 11 S again.

I got to this one boss you get to through Tickington, and man is it stupidly overpowered.

Most of the Tickington missions are doable when you first obtain the pastwords (provided that they don't require you to travel to another past mission).
    The recent conversation in the general chat thread reminds me of why I don't really miss the edgelord Internet days.
    Is your avatar Erik from Dragon Quest 11, or someone who just looks like him?
    Baba Yaga
    Baba Yaga
    Wait, what? I actually didn't know this, what's the story? Sounds hilarious. And it was...okay. It didn't really sound much different from the rest of the DQ soundtracks. I wish they would put more creativity and effort into it.

Do you have any recommendations for JRPGS for someone that wants to love JRPG's again? I bought DQ11 specifically because I loved DQ8 so much when I was 14, ha.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The composer is Koichi Sugiyama. He's known to be scummy because he denies Japanese war crimes so much that he petioned the Japanese government to forget them and being LGBT-phobic doesn't help. This isn't meant as an excuse, but he's one of the oldest Japanese people in the video game business, so his values probably reflect pre-war ultra-conserative Japan.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    As for the music, I like it for the most part, but it could use variety, and some of it doesn't sound right without orchestration (like the boss theme) which wasn't in the original DQ11 because the composer is also stingy with his music.

As for other JRPGS, I'm not the best to ask, but I've dipped my toes in titles such as Xenolbade Chronicles and Tales of Symphonia, and I don't think you can go wrong with them.
    I thought I left a message before this but I hope you're doing well. I'd say I am but turns out puppies are way more work than people say.
    My bad for taking so long to respond to your post :/ I'm working on that. Maybe now that we have alerts, that will help

Also your posts in the LGBT Club thread looked harmless to me. Hopefully Joe is serious about the "friendlier moderation" promise he made last month
    Oh, well I was waiting on that, so I guess I'll get around to replying. IN DUE TIME. And you can't see visitors, but if you creep on someone else's profile, you can see what they were last doing and when, including whose profile they were looking at.
    GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    And what I lack in likes, I make up for in sass. Also, I won't be lacking in likes once I finish going through every single one of my old posts and liking them.
    GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    (but seriously, I don't know where all the following/followers come from; seems like anyone from whom you got friend requests, and anyone you sent/accepted. I'm guessing likes are from our brief stint with rep? And I have no idea if you're supposed to leave VMs on the other person's profile or comment on them to reply. I'm getting left behind by technology!)
    GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    Incidentally, there's also a 420-char limit on these things. BS
    Nostalgia, I guess? Serebii was the first forum I joined, so I come back here every now and then Plus, I like Pokemon, although USUM felt lazy and uninteresting even for a third version. And I'm finally done with classes, so all I have is my thesis and then I'm outta school. I mostly just pop in now and then whenever I have a few minutes to kill.

That said, my treat to myself for finishing my core classes was getting a PS4, and oh boy has that been keeping me busy. And yet, I'm currently playing games that are usually available on PS2, PS3, or Vita ;_;
    hello there. I didn't realize see your visitor message until now. sorries :x
    Well with the other Nier game it's very hard to play in some respects. Like each ending you have to do a new game and things like that.

And you really don't learn a whole lot about the network. That ending is more about tying up immediate loose ends.
    Well he has been killed several times before the story. But really the hacking stuff seems silly the more you think about it.
    It's getting really quite grueling and I'm having a hard time supporting the Democratic Party in general lately, between **** like Nancy Pelosi saying that the party wasn't going to pursue single-payer, and the complete disdain shown for the Kansas special election (and the ensuing back-slapping "hey we did pretty good" thereafter) because they were too busy whacking it to Jon Ossoff -- whose victory would be good, yes, but they practically threw away the Kansas special election. Still pissed about how poorly handled that was.

Then again, political parties are basically corporate entities in some respects and their political leanings... don't really represent those of actual people. Honestly, the fact that anyone can just stick to that is really bizarre.
    Thank you! I had run out of steam in the debat forum, but your post got across what I've been trying to say. It'll go over their heads, but thanks anyways.
    Facebook is for children. To that end, while I technically have one, its only use is for one of my friends to post Youtube videos to (I can't even remember the password). Is MSN still a thing? I used to have one to talk to people from here, but that was like 4 or 5 computers ago. I'm like that person who still only uses a landline for their phone.
    Have I ever lied to you?

The answer is almost certainly "yes", but let's not sweat the small stuff.
    That's nice of you. (whoops not really sure how to continue this conversation so imma just do this awkward thing, but seriously thanks)
    I have exactly 0 problem giving credit where credit is due, and you have your thoughts together in a way I wish I had.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…