• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lol Goh the thief and psychopath
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
It never gets old, I need some popcorn now
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Im getting so many likes with posts like this lol
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
Well, you just got another one lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lol thanks
xEryChan
xEryChan
Both @mehmeh1 and I have been talking about the salt for the Grookey episode on Discord. It never nit gets amusing to see how angry some fans get over Goh actually doing something
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
That’s the only reason why I’m here. The glorious salt
xEryChan
xEryChan
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
With so much salt going around we might as well bring in some popcorn. This episode had like 3 controversies piled on it
xEryChan
xEryChan
I don’t think we’ll need any salt to go with the popcorn either lol
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
This one isn't from sppf but it's still the worst one I've seen (here's the image)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Done.
I remember the dream controversy in the episode preview thread the week before the episode aired lmao
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Tbh I'm expecting that controversy to come back once the dub gets to this episode
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It wouldn't surprise me if it does.
Btw I miss faceoffs...
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
kinda same, tho sometimes things got too intense
xEryChan
xEryChan
Same, everyone seems to have left sppf except for us still here
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Well, mist is still here, but he's off the internet until april
xEryChan
xEryChan
Yeah true. I think Gen and Vic are gone from serebii for good, Akki hasn been seen since Feb
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I was going to be on less after my 10th year anniversary but then Sinnoh games happened.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
ayy, so you couldn't resist to stay after the hype