• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• images
    Meanwhile @ the saberface conference......
    -realizes you liked my post talkin bout Kara no Kyoukai; looks at your MAL in curiosity; sees that you HAVE seen KnK...& are watching Fairy Tail-
    WAIT. FAIRY TAIL?! -crashes-
    Dawn is back lol
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    tbh JN overall has been pretty bland, especially lately, so idk if I'd recommend full on catching up
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I wouldn't recommend it either.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Sorry for being so late to respond to your comments on MAL, but yeah I finally did (just telling it to you there so that you'd check my reply there). I was busy in IRL stuff over the last few days lol.
    Ah.....saber 2.0! Just kidding, violet evergarden is a masterpiece.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    @Morax Truly, such an genuinely emotional drama anime, with stellar production value, an immersive setting of a war-aftermath, showing the spiritual journey of a girl who gradually comes to learn human emotions & feelings. One of the few drama anime that truly knows how to do emotional manipulation really well via presenting the drama in a genuinely fluid & vibrant manner
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    to the point where it feels emotionally impactful without being heavy-handed in any way. The only drama-tearjerker to consistently get me into the feels, heck it even made me cry when I re-watched it recently, that says it all.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Mysterious Heroine X: DIE SABER!

Miss X! That's NOT a Saber!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Morax
    The only thing I've ever heard about it is its name (Violet Evergarden). I've seen pictures of whoever that is, but never made any sort of connection.
    If you know what is good for you, DO NOT START ONE PIECE! The world building is unlike an you have seen before. You will become addicted, trust me.
    "No letter that could be sent deserves to go undelivered"
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Do you like it?

Also I'm pretty sure the anime would be a far better experience than the LN, KyoAni's surreal production value really helped the VE anime to convey the different emotions & feelings in various situations via the subtle usage of beautful imageries & melodious BGM,
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I mean that in several instances the vibrant imageries + BGM playing in a certain way helped capture the very mood/essence of that scenario in a way that helped convey the drama/emotions of that particular situation perfectly. Henceforth I'd recommend the anime over the LN, but it's your choice. :)
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    It's only the first few pages. They're not outstanding but I'm still interested.

well it's either me readin the ln this year or seein the anime in who knows when I figured. Still prolly end up goin LN to anime. Cuz, well, I like to read.
    Ah yeah I recently finished watching Kaguya-sama s2 and.......ok I didn't think I'd like the narrator as much as I did
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    and tbh all of the dynamics as a whole are great anyways.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    btw, I caught up to the Kaguya manga and...........I love it. Pretty much everyone I really liked before gets even better and there are a lot of both awesome and heartwarming moments throughout. If you're waiting for the anime to continue, I'll just say you'll be in for a treat when that happens
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, I've heard a lot from the manga readers that the later stuff in the Kaguya manga is really great so I'm real hyped for season 3 to come out.
    AoT worst manga ending ever.
    I still remember when you compared it to FMAB. No way bro. It is dropping so hard in MAL ranking list. **** Isayama. I am so pissed.
    So you're a cricket fan too. I mean I'm a HUGE cricket fan myself. Been following this sport for almost 12 years now.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well the time comes for everyone at some point & Dhoni was no exception. Nobody expected him to delay retirement decision after the 2019 ODI WC but probably he didn't cuz he wanted to stick out till the T20 World Cup the following year but after the T20 WC got pushed far behind due to Covid situations it was obvious that making the T20 WC would be a far stretch for him, so.....the retirement was kinda expected.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Maxwell is a very suprising player, who can be excellent whilst in form whilst being terrible when not in form. Previous year he totally flopped for KXIP but this year he seems to be doing everything right
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Yeah, smashing two back-to-back half centuries after that terrible last season was kinda unexpected. On the other hand nothing seems to have changed for KXIP imo, they still need to improve on their bowling a lot.
    Do you like my profile banner?
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Hmm, sounds interesting. Haven't seen either Clannad series, though I guess AS is the story of the main pair after whatever they go through in the original?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    345ash-greninja said:
    It's one of the most emotional & sad anime out there,

When I see that kind of line, all I think of is Your Lie in April and I haven't even watched it.

@mehmeh1 afaik yeah. Clannad's also an "old" VN like FSN. So there's a good chance that's how I'd experience it if I wanna try. Maybe. Depends on how lazy I am.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    ayy, I don't really have an anime that I instantly think of when I hear "one of the most emotional and sad", though I've heard about YLiA

Ah, I've been hearing about Clannad for a while so I'm guessing it's about as old as Fate? Heh, well as long as the anime adaptation is good I guess there's no problem in watching it
    Seems like you enjoyed Clannad After Story a lot. Its in my top 10 anime and means a lot to me.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Long time no see.

But yeah I did. But mostly the After Story part though, the 1st Clannad was.....quite boring at times which took me quite a while to finish. It's mostly After Story which made me a fan of the franchise. It still had flaws like the pointless first 8 episodes + the reset ending which felt quite unexplained....but I still love it. Episodes 13-22 are probably some of the best I've ever seen.
    Lol that status that you liked on my profile linked to a post on my anime list where I was throwing shade at the XY series.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Also that Luka date in the VN was done in exchange for the pager number Luka had that Rintaro needed to change the timeline to make up for Rintaro basically reversing Luka's wish to be female from shifting the timeline back to normal.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Well in the anime it's that Okabe hangs out with each girl and sees how the timeline has changed from their D-mails before making the hard decision to revert them to revert the timeline, isn't it like that for the VN's good ending too?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Ah...so basically makes it happen all at once instead of one at a time. Because yeah, that's about the same when going for the true ending, Rintaro sees what changed thanks to the D-mail for each person and then has to change it so that Mayuri doesn't die.
    Tomoya & Tomoyo best Clannad ship IMO. Although Tomoya and Nagisa are adorable as well. Nice avatar and cover pic! Also glad to see ya around fam!
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    I was talking about Clannad After though. Season 1 is a bit boring and the pacing is hard to go through (it is very slow) and as you mention it has some storytelling problems. The Deus Ex Machina (Reset) used in Clannad after was not the best option but I think it was pretty obvious as they had already established the orb lights and that they can grant any wish.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    That's pretty much what happened it's just the writers did not outright bother to explain it but at least it had been established. I found Sunohara Siblings arc very good, the Miyazawa arc was alright too. Only Misae arc was kind of disappointing. Their life as adults episodes were great imo. Also Tomoya overcoming Nagisa's death and reconciling with Ushio and his father especially.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    I think Tomoya is an idiot for taking her daughter out despite she having a heavy fever. Like what kind of father on his right mind would do that? That aside, I still like him a lot. Like the guy deserved a happy ending so i am okay with the reset.
    The ost in Clannad are simply beautiful I love them!
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    But yeah, Eren Yeager (AoT's MC) is also making gigantic strides recently from way behind, so watch out for him regarding the #1 character spot lol.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Oh, so kinda like with HxH somewhat subverting shonen tropes? Though well if it's as critically acclaimed as you say, then that makes me more confident that the mangaka can make a fitting conclusion. Also not gonna lie I'd find it funny if the botting was so relentless that a completely different anime got #1
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Also I ended up watching UBW, and tbh while I ended up preferring Zero overall and put Kiritsugu>Shirou, UBW can get too much hate, it's still pretty good (Zero Gilgamesh>>>UBW Gilgamesh tho, UBW Gilgamesh dresses like a mongrel)
    how are you? it's definitely been a while. I kind of almost forgot that I had an account of seribii here. I don't really discuss the anime here anymore since I do it on discord now. also because seribii takes up a ton of physical memory on my computer so that's also a problem I'm concerned about
    Journeys is such a wildride
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…