• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Nice. Have you been watching the IPL?

Sorry for not being here for so long which is the reason I couldn't respond till now. :(
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
It's alright.
And yeah, I've watched every single match.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Most of the matches have been really down to the wire & tense
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
True. I'm hoping for a good match today, cuz both of CSK's matches have been one sided and pretty boring tbh.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, plus I'm kinda in CSK's support this time cuz this year is probably the very last time we'll ever see Dhoni playing on a cricket field.

But half of me is also kinda hoping that RCB would crack it this time, they've surprisingly began the tournament really well & for a team full of superstars, they haven't won the tournament a single time before which is kinda sad.
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Kinda sad cuz I've been a Dhoni fan for almost same amount of time I've been a cricket fan for. I was taken aback when he announced his retirement from international cricket.

Yeah, the start RCB got, it's kinda surprising. With the addition of Glenn Maxwell their batting order looks much more balanced imo.