• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

janejane6178
janejane6178
After that - Serena (still perfect)
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Yeah, Serena had the best character design imo with Dawn at close second.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
No, Hilda has the best design
I like all their designs (Hilda, Serena, Dawn).
janejane6178
janejane6178
I was never that crazy about Hilda's design... its generic for me
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
If we count games too, I agree with @Pokegirl Fan~ ,Hilda imo has the best design.
Too bad she never appeared in the anime.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Also Lillie has the best npc design imo.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Lillie's design is nice but I like it only in the games, in the anime the artstyle is ugly in my opinion.
out of the games - May, Dawn and Serena had the best designs out of the female players, in my opinion
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Eh, tbh I don't think there was much of a difference between her game and anime designs. It was actually Ash who looked absolutely horrendous in that artsyle.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Ash looked like abomination.
But Lillie looked weird at times too. Her eyes, noise, and mouth were sometimes too dense on her face. Cant explain it. It was weird
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
-Q01q6I0HMxCZcb2EIg1UZhuejlst0L0z6iu-hffGglPXjlvYHk8NI9_YYineQ8W1iXt14x99dwq8GqJAQuBiZRhxki7Lp_TT5unzdNqHowM5EmNucpmpTiDvpzFSzyEbT6dFcaPbQ=w2400

Well, she looked completely fine to me.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Ash looks awful in anything thats not the OS-DP artstyle (that doesn't include the BW-XY artstyle because that's when they started messing up his design. )
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
eyes_01.jpg
Like this. BW Ash looks so creepy with those big irises lol.
janejane6178
janejane6178
I dont see a big difference.
Sm Ash was abomination and I prefer view a poop on the ground
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It looks like he's on acid or something to me compared to OG Ash lol