• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Teravolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *maniacal laughter* I DON’T CARE IF IT’S $200 I’M DOING IT FOR AVI. AVI!
    Hi! I’m looking for a Shining Fates Elite Trainer box for around retail price ($50-60), but I can’t find one anywhere online. My local stores have been wiped of cards for the past year now. Does anyone have a link to where I might be able to get one?
    stupid question of the day: is calling Cilan’s Japanese name Dento like calling him Ciley? inquiring minds want to know
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    If you're talkin bout your fic, then if you give context for it, yeah. Otherwise it's just...using his Japanese name. Unless you want it to be his pet name.

That's what a pet name anyway. A little nickname to someone you care about that they let you use because both of you like it.

At least that's how I see it.
    Hello Teravolt. I am ikanakid from PoGo. Did you ever find a Marshdow? I have a Mystery Code for a Japanese one if you want it? No charge.
    Reactions: Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    I’d love one! Thanks so much!
    poe_keeper
    poe_keeper
    Great. I have too many. Can I post the code here or is there way to send in a PM?
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Message me. Type in the code in a message box and send it.
    so i finally got a shiny in Dynamax Adventures
    BUT IT WAS A SNEASEL AND I ALREADY HAVE ONE
    *cries* why no xerneas
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    because only those worthy of its power shall have it?
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    This is yet anothe test from the RNG. You have two options: Falter or keep persevering!
    Next chapter of Origins is out! This one’s pretty short, but I’m working on a longer one.
    HQGHBBV.jpg

FEAR YOUR OVERLORD ZEBSTRIKA
    honestly
    the only character I would actually have a shot with romantically if my head canons were real would be N because we’re around the same age, intelligent, and extremely awkward.
    alternate titling for BDSP: RIPE second letter of each word in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. also, apples. work with me here, people
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    You still think it's sparkling pearl, don't cha?
    Otherwise it should be RIHE.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    agh why do i keep calling it sparkling
    there’s too many cans of seltzer water in the house that’s it
    -skids to a halt- Wait. You haven't played the original Diamond or Pearl? Or even Platinum?
    Reactions: Teravolt
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Heck even the Walking/Running speed were so slow let alone surfing speed.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Yeah it kinda is thinking about it but, again, for me that wasn't as bad as the Surf speed.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Wow, gen 4 was my first lol, and tbh I'd recommend Platinum over Diamond, due to more content and the speed isn't as bad as DP's (for example, surf is now as fast as running instead of as fast as walking). Though it's still pretty slow
    I noticed I title all the threads I make with an exclamation point. Enthusiasm! I guess.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    not for this one!
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    ok fair point
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…