• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Teravolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• THEORY TIME!
    Why is Goh in Journeys so dead-set on catching Mew? I think it’s because in Goh’s homeland of Pokémon Go, Mew is actually the most powerful Pokémon of all (even though it sucks in the GBL).
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Even though Goh is now part of Ash’s homeland of Anime Pokéarth, he still remembers Professor Willow’s lectures on Mew’s power and might. That’s why he wants to catch Mew, instead of a more powerful Mythical like Darkrai or Arceus. He doesn’t understand the discrepancies between Go Land and Anime Pokéarth.
    ciley is best boyfriend tell me otherwise i dare you
    another chapter has arrived!
    The story continues! I stopped counting chapters long ago.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Me who likes counting chapters to have fun with chapter titles: -stares in disblief- Why?
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    Update: I came up with titles yesterday. At the moment, there’s 13 chapters.
    THE UPDATED AND REVISED VERSION OF ORIGINS IS HERE!!!
    I added a new chapter, too. Enjoy!
    I spent 2 hours today revising Origins. I wrote a new chapter and changed some previous scenes. I should be uploading them over the next few days.
    Reactions: ChampioN One
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Well, as they say, writing is rewriting, so good for you. and also only taking two hours to do it all because i've been spending days on mine and only finished halfway through what i've currently written
    many, many thanks to my classmate for giving me this (and some other cards but mainly this).
    NlzEUFD.jpg
    Do i need to become Champion to get the Swords of Justice in the Crown Tundra? I’m shiny hunting in my Shield file right now.
    YYF7JBGCD
    the Pokémon Go referral thing exists now. someone please take this so i can get extra items. yes, I’m selfish.
    I DID IT! I FINALLY FINISHED A CHAPTER!
    Enjoy!
    GUYS PLEASE I NEED TO FIND SHINING FATES TINS OR ETBS FOR $30 or $50 RESPECTIVELY I’M GOING INSANE
    MY TRADE THREAD HAS BEEN UPDATED AT LAST! https://forums.serebii.net/threads/teravolt’s-official-trading-thread.680202/#post-19178511
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…