• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cast:
    Danny Pudi (Huey)
    Ben Schwartz (Dewey)
    Bobby Moynihan (Louie)
    Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck)
    Beck Bennet (Launchpad)
    Jim Rash (Gyro Gearloose)
    Keith Ferguson (Flintheart Glomgold)
    Josh Brener (Mark Beaks)
    Eric Bauza (Beagle Boys)

Additional voice talent:
    Sam Riegel
    Susanne Blakeslee
    This Duckburg Life
    EP003 - Louie Sells Out

When Huey dedicates an entire episode to his study of the Duckburg Bark Beetle,
    Louie interrupts with endless commercials in a shameless attempt to get rich off the sponsors.
    Iwane fanart:
    vAhQYL1.jpg

HkWeqRH.jpg

wIF0jL1.jpg

ISlvZ5u.jpg

n676Ubt.jpg

Fsrf5Lv.jpg
    Yep. Almost towards the end of Season 2.
    Pretty sure Season 3 will be the end of the series though. There hasn’t been an any renewal for a Season 4 but we’ll see how things go.
    Who knows. Well he said this yesterday, apparently so it wasn't some cruel April Fool's Day joke. xD
    But he did say last year that Disney+ did want more Phineas and Ferb content.
    after the success of CATU so we'll see if this leads to anything. xD

We know he isn't talking about Hamster and Gretel though because there aren't 100% concrete plans for a PnF crossover, yet. xD
    Yeah. In context though, I still laugh at the fact that the only reason Ash and Iris met up is because she (probably) scrolled through the list of PWC opponents and saw Ash and was like “Wait, what?!” xD
    Agreed. Flashback to a series that isn't OS? Check, and my hopes for a Dragontie battle became a reality. xD
    I'll be fine if Iris loses though. It'll probably be a great match regardless.
    So the fake PM064 episode title ended up being off by one episode by a coincidence. xD
    And yeah, Ash's Dragonite VS Iris' Dragonite confirmed.
    PM065 - Dragon Battle! Ash VS Iris!! (Airs May 7th, 2021)
    QM1gB4Y.jpg

Ash receives a challenge for a Pokémon World Championships battle from his friend, Iris who has also entered the competition.
    The winner of the match will advance into the Hyper Class. Accepting her challenge, Ash and Goh travel to the Opelucid Gym in the Unova region.
    Yeah.

Rewatched Let's Get Dangerous. Not gonna lie, I hope we do get a full Darkwing Duck reboot set in the DuckTales (2017) universe.
    One thing I would change is that I would add Dewey to the main group since he wanted to help Gosalyn find her grandfather,
    Professor Waddlemeyer.
    Indeed. A great one imo but Marcie/Hot Dog Water is gunned down (off screen), and then the entire town minus
    the kids and Scooby are eaten alive before they reset the timeline. And in the episode leading into the finale,
    Shaggy and Scooby think Fred, Daphne and Velma were killed when the Mystery Machine blew up. Yeesh. xD

Yep. RIP Louie. xD
    I still remember the fanbase being shocked at how dark the finale got when it aired for the first time. xD

Welp, time to add the Narration 3000 to the list of Gearloose's inventions that have turned evil. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…