• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Awwwww both parts were adorable. And huh it seems it's from the adult confidant AU, I've seen a few comic dubs of it and it's pretty fun ngl
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Also for young Sojiro, I can see why he said hooo boy, he seems like a really cool dude
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
IKR? But the second one is just so wholesome for me... Yeah it is. Oh you did? Huh. Well I mostly just saw the art for it here and there. Wasn't that interested...until I saw proud single papa Ryuji and I went "I just HAVE to see the rest".

Well Sojiro did say Ren reminds him of when he was younger...so it makes sense. XP
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
My only problem with the second one is that it was so aww that now I want more (and actually reminded me of a line from OP but that's spoiler territory). And yeah, tho I hadn't seen anything with the grown up thieves, I had only seen the stuff with the aged down adults. IIRC there was even Shido in a few

In the end, Sojiro wasn't teaching Ren about coffee, he was teaching him how to be the coolest guy around.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Agreed. XD Not surprised since they'e ridiculous. Tho of the aged up cast I like Mishima & Hifumi the most...mostly cuz Mishima has a former delinquent still tsundere wife & it's so cute & Hifumi is not only married to a man named Keto Saiba & hammy, but her youngest of three is an absolute monster in fighting games. XD