• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

janejane6178
janejane6178
So pointless. Got so many of them this series. :/
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I bet Team Rocket are in the episode too :/
janejane6178
janejane6178
Saving grace for me. Why cant they have serious episodes in this crappy series?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I wish they were gone, I can't stand them especially in the tpci english dub lol
janejane6178
janejane6178
I love them but journeys disrespects them
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I really hate it when they rhyme like a kids nursery book xD
janejane6178
janejane6178
Atleast we both agree on one thing - we dont like Journeys
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I hate it for different reasons than you do though lol, it spits in the face of continuity for me, at least in the beginning xD
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Would you both like it if Journeys executes it's future episodes better?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
A little better maybe, but Im not holding my breath on that happening xD
janejane6178
janejane6178
Only when they get rid of this ugly artstyle
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Pokegirl Fan~ said:
I really hate it when they rhyme like a kids nursery book xD
To bad for you
You'll have to make do
For I love a good rhyme
To pass the time
but no seriously i love rhymes and am personally impressed/love anyone writing characters who only talk in rhymes
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The way their script is for the tpci dub is obnoxious though. Watch a DP episode in English and you'll see why their rhymes annoy me XD
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
@TheCharredDragon
That was a fun rhyme
but it'd be a crime
if it turned to be quite dark
and got eaten by a shark

(as for TR they're ok but I prefer it when they're being fun on their own rather than barging into stuff they have no business in)
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
also helps that I grew up with the latin american dub, and latin american James is legendary
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Tpci James and Meowth are voiced by the same person (weevil Underwood's English va from Yu-gi-oh) and Jessie has an obnoxious voice and sounds like a valley girl XD