• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

ChampioN One
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Welcome welcone to the forum forest where the legendary serebii resides!

I am the unlimited fluff master thief dragon, at your service! Seeker and maker of fluffy fiction. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, just ask.
And you may even ask my pun master and memer friend, @mehmeh1 too! totally not saying this just cuz i wanna say your title
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
So it seems you've swiftly chirped into this forum! hey I need to live up to my title, don't I
Even if this forest can be a bit of a maze some times, don't let it discourage you from exploring it to its fullest, you may even find Potatoer the Heracross at some point!
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Oh note that there are several honorary Straw Hat members here as well.

I would include myself but I wouldn't want to call myself that right now.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Yohohoho yohohoho

Yet
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Did I hear straw hats?
Count me in!
Chirpy Swift
Chirpy Swift
I am so confused...
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Just come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams!
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Pardon the beffudlement, my dear new member, it is merely a few insides jokes between a friend and I as well as the knowledge of people on the Straw Hat voyage while I greet you into this wonderful realm!
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Also don't mind the anime section from what I've heard of it. If there is any sign of fires, just sit back, relax, take your preferred snack, and watch the flames consume themselves or be put out by our administrators.