• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

ImBeVillain
ImBeVillain
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have a dozen of the best Ash focused episodes at the end.
I have another suspicion, they want to budget for these last episodes, so maybe they are saving money to give the regular episodes focusing on Goh.
I
Ibrahim Saidu
But wouldn't they start to lose fans because majority hates Goh and his goals. At least they should give Ash some Pokemon that fans wanted him to have. Besides Flygon and Absol, there are no popular Gen 3 Pokemon for Ash that suits him
ImBeVillain
ImBeVillain
Well, it's true. But they still hold the concept, so I think they will want to show that Goh will have a greater impact on Ash, who will have a chance to win something against Leon, I don't know what it will be, but we'll see.
I
Ibrahim Saidu
Hi. Sorry for disturbing you but I need to discuss something with you on Pokemon Journeys series
I
Ibrahim Saidu
Hi. Sorry for disturbing you but I need to discuss something with you on Pokemon Journeys series
ImBeVillain
ImBeVillain
Hello, what is going on?
I
Ibrahim Saidu
I think we should reach out to some people using this forum and even YouTubers so that we can type a letter of complaint concerning Pokemon Journeys then send them to AniPoke to type them in Japanese to the Pokemon Company
I
Ibrahim Saidu
So that the Pokemon Company can hopefully correct a few things in the current series like slowing down Goh's catches as well as him to stop catching Legendaries, Ash catching some Pokemon that fans have wanted him to get, more screentime, on-screen training and bonding/focus episodes for Ash's current Pokemon and no off screen PWC matches. Pls I await your response
ImBeVillain
ImBeVillain
This could be a problem as they cannot read all of the mail, because they can also write about the same idea by hundreds of thousands of people.
Better keep our hopes they can make better. Do you know what the structure of an animation team really looks like?
I
Ibrahim Saidu
No I don't
I
Ibrahim Saidu
I'm sorry for putting so much pressure on you. It's because I want this new series to be the best world tour series ever but the only mistake the writers made was creating Goh and his dump goal as well as sidelining Ash
I
Ibrahim Saidu
If Goh was to take on the Galar Gym challenges and Ash takes on PWC which he is then there would have being no problem with some of Goh's captures