• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Sham
Sham
Sarada is one of the better things that came from Boruto
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I fear for her now that mr. I don't know how to write female characters is back
Reactions: Sham
Sham
Sham
He’s coming back as a writer?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Check the Naruto thread on here
Sham
Sham
Okay gotcha
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
E0xy3A7VkAMKa0W
If Iris can become champion of the Unova region than there's a possibility for Lillie to be in ultra/hyper class xD
Sham
Sham
YES. It would actually tie into her being a serious trainer in USUM. Imagine if that girl isn’t Lucy or Sabrina and it’s Lillie lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It would be hilarious lol. It looks more like her than those 2 (but I'd love to see them either way). I guess it could also be Nessa or the female trainer that was scrapped in gen 1.
Sham
Sham
You’re right. That’s actually pretty smart. The Jigglypuff defiantly is giving me Green vibes. I’m into that.