• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep they also are the main characters in the Star Wars: Republic Commando video game. If you are into first-person shooter games, I highly recommened it and you will appreciate them much more. It got a Nintendo Switch remaster last month though not sure about its port quality :)
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Oh I Think I Remember This Video Game From Back In The Day Either On Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars Or Revenge Of The Sith's DVD Special Features LOL!!
    Darthlord7
    Darthlord7
    Yeah it was back in 2005.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yup, Old Game, But Sure It Was Fun. :)
    They are from Legends mostly but Filoni brought them to canon in "Witches of the Mist" episode in the CW series.
    TPC uploaded 7 BW episodes: In the Shadow of Zekrom, Enter Iris and Axew, Dancing with the Ducklett Trio, The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice, Piplup, Pansage and a Meeting of the Times, To Catch a Rotom and lastly, The Path that Leads to Goodbye.
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    F8aOfV7.jpg

b4Tm3sk.jpg

qUIc88E.jpg

RSEUamd.jpg

1qsALp2.jpg

YD04XhO.jpg

1JBOUft.jpg
    This series honestly makes me wondering how awesome would be if we got a Delta Squad show. The greatest Clone force.
    Or most likely they are native in Salucami lol Well as long as we don't get kryknas I am fine with whatever creature they show lol
    Pretty much. xD
    Yeah, hopefully they'll start releasing trailers in June. Monsters at Work is the 2nd known project Disney Television Animation's working on for Disney+.
    Wonder what else they have up their sleeve. xD
    Yeah, but I was fine with the win. It was clear that Iris woulda destroyed Ash if she hadn't told Dragonite to relax. xD
    After the 1 hour mark. xD
    While there were some things he liked about the episode, Tyrone and the special guest for the session
    were the only ones out of the group that actually didn't like it because they were mad that Iris lost. xD
    The PokéPod World
    Session 92 - Ash, Goh, and Gary Married Life Q&A Magazine Scan/PM065 Review

Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    The married thing was so random xD
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    Yeah, if my memory serves me right, June is considered the start of wedding season in Japan and this was from an issue of a June magazine
    so I think that's why that happened. xD
    EP007 - Beagle Day (Finale)

Every year the infamous crime family, the Beagle Boys, throw a Scrooge-hating festival in their junkyard called “Beagle Day.” But when the Beagle Boys steal Scrooge’s top hat for their Ma Beagle, Louie and Webby must sneak into “Beagle Day” to retrieve the hat, which secretly holds the deed to Duckburg!
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    Cast:
    Danny Pudi (Huey)
    Bobby Moynihan (Louie)
    Kate Micucci (Webby)
    Josh Brener (Mark Beaks)
    Eric Bauza (Beagle Boys)
    Margo Martindale (Ma Beagle)
    Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck)

Additional Voices:
    Keith Ferguson