• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
lolipiece
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All caught up. Just waiting for the final episodes now. Kinda happy I delayed watching it for so long. Not sure I would've kept up with it if I couldn't watch a ton of it at once.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Tbh I wonder how it would've been for weekly watchers if True Colors aired without the s3 opening
    I finished season 2. I think I'm in emotional shock because I haven't felt anything for the past day.
    Lucariomen
    Lucariomen
    "Look at Sprig! I gave you this! I gave you everything!"
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    ...it might have hurt if
    Marcy hadn't sounded like she wasn't trying to convince herself more than Anne.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Tbh that just makes it hurt even more, not as a betrayal, but as a "someone give this poor girl a hug and therapy"
    Currently on Season 2 Episode 12. Favorite scene in all of Amphibia so far:

GJ3DRbS.png
    Reactions: mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    MIST DON'T READ THIS

@lolipiece
    How much do you think Mist is gonna be hurt by her reveal (and "look at what you made me do")
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Hard to be hurt by something you can see coming. Especially when you empathize with the character so intensely. I may empathize with Luz more than Anne, but Marcy is literally me, give or take a few minor details.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I thought that's exactly why it would've hurt
    Frog show good. Not watching it in English at the moment for language practice reasons but Anne seems to have kind of a toxic view on friendship from what I can pick up.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Should clarify I am only on episode 9 at the moment but will probably finish by next week.
    Is your avatar from the frog show? I never did get around to watching it and I feel like it might not stand up to The Owl House which I got probably way too invested in.
    I thought your avatar was Sableye for the longest time. I wasn't paying close enough attention to it.
    Ah, I see you watch Yokai Gakuen as well. That rapping come from the left field but was still quite fun
    Hi, I have a question here. Is the Kimetsu no Yaiba thread in the Alternate Anime & Manga Section still eligible to post in? I want to post in that thread and give my thoughts on the show so far since I've been following the show weekly.
    My problem with Mallow just giving up was not in the spirit of the Pokemon League. If she felt like she could play with the stronger trainers then don't join in.
    Is the frog show any good? I've been looking for something that's not anime to watch since Star ended.
    lolipiece
    lolipiece
    Yes. Likable characters and hints of an overarching plot. It's still in the "funny introduce the world" phase, but I'm interested to see where it goes from there.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I heard the Star finale was pretty bad, is that true?
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    It wasn't bad, just underwhelming. Especially compared to the finales of seasons 2 and 3. Most everything in it was foreshadowed and it ended on a happy, open note.
    I feel the need to apologize for my childish & dumbass behavior to you recently. Your one of the best and most-resourceful mods here that helps keep this site together and there's no excuse for my petty foolishness. Unfortunately I can't promise it won't happen again but I am sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…