• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Those Who Wish Me Dead, B

Loki, 9/10
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Haven't watched Loki yet. Planning on it tonight
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Ok Cool. :) Yeah Solid Start So Far. :)
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard, B

U Excited For Pixar's Luca That's Coming Out On Friday? At Least This Is One Is Free On Disney+ XD. :cool:
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
In The Heights, A-
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Hi. Got busy with work. Anyway, I'm excited for Black Widow next week but won't be seeing it till weekend #2.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
No Prob. :) Started My Summer Job, Today Was SOOOOOOO BRUTAL!!!!!! X____________X Too Hot XD.

Always, Loki Not Bad, 8 Felt Like Filler, Had Big Info... But Still, Kinda Felt Like A Waste Of An Episode.
Luca, B+ Pretty Good Pixar Film, Not One Of Their Best, But Still Pretty Good.
Fast And Furious 9, JUST Got Out Of It 45 Minutes Ago, It's Obviously Beyond Bonkers And Disbelief, But I Found It Fun, B
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
awesome stuff. I haven't seen today's Loki episode yet
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup. :) I Had Some Fun With Some Of These. :) I Haven't Seen The Episode, But I Know Spoilers, Seems SOOOOOO GOOD!! And Fair Warning, Mid Credits Scene. In Case U Check Out When The Credits Roll, So Probably Next 2 Episodes Will Have A Mid Or Post Credits Scene.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Thanks for telling me, but I always watch the credits anyway. Not staring at the screen, just letting it run on TV while I am checking my phone and texting my friends about the episode. Anyway, I agree with you because in the other 2 shows, once at least one episode had one, all the rest after that had one.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup, I Do Too, I Like Looking At Credits For Movies And Shows Anyway. :) The MCU Disney+ Shows Have Had GREAT Credits Anyway, So I'd Stick Around. :) Yup, I Send Messages To Friends About Rating Too.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Do you mind if we discuss spoilers of yesterday's episode? I watched it last night.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yup. :)
HOT DAMN!! O_____O 9.5/10 Or 10/10 There. WOW!! Here's Hoping Owen Wilson Is Still Alive Considering Loki Is. And That Post Credits Scene... :eek: :eek: Richard E. Grant As Comics OG Loki, Kid Loki, DeObia Oparei From Game Of Thrones, AND Alligator/Crocodile Loki LOL!! :p :p :cool: :eek: :eek: :cool: The TimeKeepers Being FAKE, Yeah NOT Surprised XD.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
No Way Home, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Ok Nice :) Yeah… All Those Have Special Things. Spider-Man Has Everything, Doctor Strange 2 Has Like The Possibility Of Multiple Versions Of Characters We Know, And Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania Has Kang The Conqueror’s Debut. :cool: If I Chose Differently, Mine Would Be Like Hawkeye, Blade, And Moon Knight.

Loki, 9.2/10
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Black Widow B+ Fun Film. :) Hopefully Will Get To Hear Your Thoughts On It Soon. :) :D :cool:
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Well I Have Some Reviews To Give Off When U Come Back.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Some Grades Of Stuff I've Seen:
The Tomorrow War, A-
Black Widow, B+
Army Of The Dead, B+
The Mitchells Vs. The Machines, A!
Batman: The Long Halloween Part 1, A-
The Forever Purge, D-
Space Jam 2: A New Legacy, B
Old, B
Stillwater, A-