• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Power Up
Power Up
Don't break the rules and maybe you won't get warnings? Chris was rightfully warned and everything there should have been removed. If you people honestly think you're victims, I guess I am as well since I have several warnings from him for calling out the BS that your ilk regularly push lmao. But yes, bias.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
No, he wasn't. His only error was generalizing and he apologized, everything else was fine and should not be removed, and people acts much more toxic into Journeys threads and nothing of this happens. So yes, bias
Power Up
Power Up
What's hilarious is that the Serena/Clemont thread is just proof that Serena " criticism " is not in any way shut down when it should be and never has and you just dance around it since it entirely runs counter to the narrative. I can link several many threads over the years that are exactly that.
Power Up
Power Up
Report the offending posts in the Journeys threads and if they aren't removed, then you might have something. Still, no one has offered any specifics. I asked Ragnorak and he could not provide anything. As far as why everything was removed, and BTW again, my posts were removed as well, was because the entire thread had gone off the rails.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
If no one reported the EP941 comments such as the Journeys but one is moderated (wrongly) and the other not, is still bias, so it doesn't proves anything for You.
Power Up
Power Up
Still can't really prove any specifics can you? Want me to list actual specifics with the plentiful of Serena threads that went completely off-the rails into bashing/flaming territory that took eons until they were finally closed? I can do that just like I did with the Serena/Clemont thread.
Power Up
Power Up
If he was truly biased, why have I got warnings from him after calling out the flaming?
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
You can act as denial as always, is not going to change the fact that is censorship and at least four people agree with it, and one of them is even an XY/Serena fan, so is not something about "our bias".
The same argument can be said for plenty of other topics like how people made topics for the exclusive reason to trashtalk about Alola or Goh etc. but those threads are not moderated, so yeah, I think we are right.
Power Up
Power Up
Lmao, that person didn't provide any specifics when I asked him to. And you clearly can't either. Really isn't helping your case. How can I be in denial when there is nothing to deny?
Power Up
Power Up
BTW, where are those topics created solely to trashtalk Alola and Goh? They definitely exist for Serena and XY. Hell, we had massive flame wars during Unpopular Opinion threads since that's all those threads were meant to do, trash Serena and XY. Completely unmoderated for 200+ pages. Although, you guys probably didn't know about them since tunnel vision and all.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
The fact that you are still here shows that you have something to deny LMAO
Power Up
Power Up
Still no evidence man. I'm here because someone made an off-handed remark about me and because I was involved in two of the threads being discussed.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
Sorry, but this discussion was about the situation of EP941, and even when you were in the episode thread, the discussion has NOTHING with you. And you can act like there is no evidence, the fact that 4 people with different tastes in series and characters shows that something is wrong, but sure.
Power Up
Power Up
Still not seeing the evidence dude. Did you hold up a mirror when you accused me of denial? Also, a circlejerk where the majority of people already agree with you about " bias " really isn't compelling.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
Denials will still be in denial even with evidence, so nothing will change. It actually is compelling when talking about a problem that is very notable and obvious, and when people with different tastes agree with it, showing that is not something biased, unlike what happened in that thread.
Power Up
Power Up
This has been incredibly pointless. You've danced around the evidence I've actually provided(and I can provide much, much more believe me since I've actually been here longer for than a year), shown nothing of your own, and literally just appealed to this circlejerk you've created as proof.
Power Up
Power Up
Really hasn't been fun, but good luck with your revolution? Orwell would be proud of this Rebel Alliance. Big Brother should be scared. Down with the establishment!
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
All you did here is completely pointless since the start you never was welcome here, neither you are related to the topic. You are not going to be here to magically change our opinion with """facts""", that is not how opinions about actual problems works.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
And you talk about a revolution out of nowhere. We only were talking in a civil way about what happened, and you were the one making absolute unnecesary drama and making this a lot bigger than necessary. But good for you I guess.
Power Up
Power Up
Please don't make off-handed mentions about me in the comment chain then. Thanks! Will be my last response here since I've clearly rained on your parade. My apologies. Also that was sarcasm dude, I was mocking you, but whatever.