• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Teravolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fun fact:
    it took a year and a half for Gordie to officially join my claim list
    but he’s here now and there’s nothing you can do about it
    • Wow
    Reactions: Icy-Snowflake
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    YES.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Just look at this throw
    d162cf467823c17d7082f13b6d580a5f336e1ed2.gifv
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    BACKFLIP
    OFFICIAL SHIP LIST PT 1
    CileyVolt (Cilan x Teravolt)
    CressieVolt (Cress x Teravolt, also called Coralshipping)
    Infernoshipping (Chili x Teravolt)
    Anxietyshipping (Allister x Teravolt)
    Mystiqueshipping (Avery x Teravolt)
    Geodeshipping (Gordie x Teravolt)
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    PT 2
    Mysteryshipping (Allister x Avery)
    Monolithshipping (Allister x Gordie x Teravolt)
    StriatonPlusShipping (complicated, four-way polyamory between myself, Cilan, Chili, and Cress)
    ParticularShipping (Allister x Avery x Gordie)
    ParticularPlusShipping (Allister x Avery x Gordie x Teravolt)
    OHDEARGODWHATHAVEIDONE (Cilan x Chili x Cress x Gordie x Allister x Avery x Teravolt)
    yo
    y’all want me to make a thread about a non-existent Cilan-based anime?
    we can throw around plot ideas and such
    heck, i can do 95% of the work
    i am willing to spend my summer on this
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    please tell me if you want me to make this thread
    i want to
    but there’s no point in making it if no one will post in it
    input is needed
    He's Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia! He's my favorite character from the series and I just love him.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    I’ve heard that’s a 10/10 anime series and manga. How many volumes are in the manga so far? I know it’s pretty big.
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    I haven't read the manga so I've no idea how many volumes it has.
    The Fifth season of the anime is still going on and I've loved it so far.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    It's not my favorite series (and tbh so far I feel it peaked around halfway through s3), but I still like it quite a bit overall. Been hearing the next arc that will happen in the anime is a great one tho
    I know Teravolt is pretty well known around here but I just wanted to say I had a very positive trade experience with them and would definitely trade with them again!
    am i the only one who has autocorrect replace its with it’s on a regular basis? there is a huge difference between the two words.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Why would you even have that kind of autocorrect on? That's what editing (and if you're lucky, beta readers) is for. And the less intrusive one that just goes "hey I think you misspelled this, might wanna fix that".
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    I have it so i can type extremely fast when I’m texting people or typing on the forums. I don’t use it when writing.
    because why have actual plot development when romance exists? XD
    enjoy some random stuff i wrote here
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    as long as it doesn't become a romantic plot tumor than having breaks from plot using romance is fine i think, especially if romance is a big point of the plot
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    So what you're meaning to say is that it's fine as long as the fluffiness doesn't become just fluff?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    yeah. unless the whole point of the fic was fluff like plenty of shipping one shots. basically all i'm saying is if it has a point then it should be fine
    please send links to good fanart of Cilan, Chili, and Cress
    i had a bunch saved on my phone a few years back but i deleted them and i don’t wanna spend ages scouring the Internet for good pictures
    thx guys
    I HAD A DREAM WHERE CILAN AND ALLISTER GOT AN ENTIRE ARC IN THE ANIME
    BUT IT WAS JUST A DREAM
    *sobs*
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I mean Cilan was a main protagonist! Things aren't looking up for Allister tho...
    why does
    WHY DOES EVERY anime thread devolve into arguing over Amourshipping? can’t we just live and let live and enjoy (or not, if you don’t like it) the show? please?...
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    maybe, and also because due to that there's also a lot of pushback against her. Though a lot of times it could be stuff like a thread about SM and then it turns into a Serena debate
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Yeah, there was a thread about why people hate BW and SM anime and it turned into a Serena discussion. I think some users also got banned because of this.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    And the discussion was.....really weird
    wait
    if Iris is Unova’s Champion
    and Ash just beat Iris
    then that means that Ash is now Unova’s Champion
    so then he’ll move to Unova
    now that the Iris episode is out

WAS CILEY MENTIONED ANY AT ALL PLEASE I HAVE TO KNOW!
    Reactions: ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Unfortunately, he was not, but he did appear in a still shot.

And say what, Goh caught Pansear and Panpour but not Pansage, you know what I mean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…