• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see. Who were your favourite characters from the series? It's such a fun rom-com, filled with exuberance & wittiness, with a well-rounded cast with entertaining personalities + very fun character dynamics. Hilarious & heartfelt at the same time.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Well, narrator aside I really liked everyone at the student council, even if Chika could be kinda annoying from time to time. Hayasaka playing the "only sane one" to Kaguya was also hilarious. Also Ishigami really needs a hug
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Kaguya is my girl, I'm loyal to her. :p Her personality is insanely fun & amazing.

I didn't care too much about Ishigami at first but but his arc in S2 was something else, never expected a primarily comedy based anime to deliver such strong emotional pathos as well.

BTW, have any plans on checking out Violet sometime around? It's sequel movie is also coming out real soon on internet from what I know.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Ayy, though yeah I really like her overly complicated plans

Yup, the sports festival stuff was amazing (and Miyuki's dad is just.....Miyuki's dad). Also I'm reading the manga now, and I like Ishigami even more.

Hmm, idk if any time soon, but maybe at some point.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see, I heard that things get even better in the manga later on so I can only imagine how great S3 would be if it's properly adapted.

Ok, it's your choice. But consider it cuz the movie is also coming out soon so this might be the best time for it. It truly is one kind of an experience if you can vibe with the emotions & drama properly in the show.
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
I watched Kaguya-Sama and I loved it, especially the dynamics between Shinomiya and Shirogane. Every second of it was worth watching tbh.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
They are one of the best dynamic duo, no questions